Chapter 9

Thanks to you atlast I came to know how to upload from Photobucket.

Plz comment on this chapter... :)

******************************

Chapter 9

Dinner was awkward to say in the least. Ma made Easton sit for dinner. The whole time my mother was giving me looks and Easton was smirking at me. I so wanted to wipe that smirk out of his face.

Luckily Brian would turn up late. The last thing I wanted was a father speech, especially referring to Easton. We were all siting on the didng table where the no conversation was being held. Easton sat next to me and started consuming his food like a starved person, more like a growing human boy. I was just pushing the food in the plate from here to there. I had absolutely no interest in the food. That was something new to me!

Damn Eugene for taking away my interest from food!

Thankfully, Ma did not say anything in front of him. Thinking about her reaction when she saw us wrapped around each other in the kitchen was enough for me.

Even during the whole dinner thing, she kept looking between me and Easton.

Dinner was over at last. Easton thanked my mother for the delicious food which reminded me that my own stomach was almost empty. He even kisssed my mother on the cheek.

''Why don't you say goodbye Nev, I'l go inside and clean the table."

"Sure Ma." Right know that was what I wanted, not to say goodbye but to harm him, in a very very bad way.

''Bye Neveah.'' I was very sure that Ma was atching us from the kitchen window, so Iretended that I was actually saying gooodbye even though I was a step away from killing him.

''Bye Easton.'' He hugged me and I let him.

As soon as I was sure that Ma was no longer watching us, I pushed Easton of me.

I took hold of the buttons of the shirt to bring him near me so that he was of my hieght, ''what were you doing in the kitchen Eugene?"

''Nothing," he tried to pretend innocence but I was growing tired of this.

"Look Eugene, come near me again or even breath near me, I promise you that some part of your body will be deeply injured. He may not take my threat seriously, but I surely did and there will be consequences.

He didn't reply, just kissed my head and left.

Just after giving him a threat, I let him near me, then how will take me and my words seriously?

I just huffed and went back inside.

Time to face the mother!

I quickly escaped to my room while she was cleaning. I knew that she would question me sooner or late but I felt that later was better because then I can think of some excuses.

I was about to sleep in the night, when I felt a knock on my door. Here comes the mother.

"Come in," but to my surprise Brian entered and that too alone.

"What's up kiddo?"

"Nothing, was just about to sleep."

"Okay, but I gotta say something important." His face turned totally serious. "My parents want to meet you and Gina." I knew that Brian's parents were the jerky-rich kind of people. I also knew that his family was not happy that he was marrying a woman with a child, let alone a teenage child.