Chapter 6

here is chapter 6

This is the third draft of the chapter, bored now.

Dedicated to colorfulminds because you are the only who replied to my question. I am trying to find a cover like teh one you suggested. Thanks again.

****************************************

Chapter 6

Neveah's Pov

I was about to shut the door in their faces when Easton pushed it open.  

'Neveah, don't shut the door. Just listen to me okay? Just trust me alright?'  

How dare he? First he brings his friend who tried to kill me at my own house and then he is telling me to trust him?  

'No Eugene, I don't trust you. Get out and take you dear 'I try to kill other people by choking them' friend out of my property before I call the cops. But then again you can wait because if the cops come here, they can arrest you for trespassing and your dear friend for attempted murder.'  

Hearing all the commotion Brian and Ma came out. 

'What is happening here Neveah? And Easton what are you doing here? Neveah invite him and his friend inside, don't be rude.' 

Me, rude? Okay I was but they deserve it. 

'Won't you ask your dear Easton who his friend is?' 

'Ma'am this is Alden.' Ma gasped and Brian went to hit him. 

'Stop Brian, we are not like him.' I saw Alden looking hurt but you tried to kill me Alden!  

'Get out and take your friend with you.'  

'Neveah, you will listen to me for a minute and you can do whatever you after I finish speaking.' He said with so much authority that I kept my mouth shut which was a first for me. 

'Speak Alden.'

'Listen Neveah, I am sorry, you have no idea how sorry I am. What I did to you was wrong and I admit it. What happened was a big misunderstanding.' 

'I love Melissa, more than anything in the world.' I went to interrupt him when he held his hand up.  

'I love her and I know she loves. I had a problem that she was well, with many guys and you can't help who you fall in love with and no matter what I couldn't go past it. So I tried to show that it doesn't affect me when it was. When I saw with Liam, I was beyond jealous. I wanted to take out the anger on her but I can never harm her and there you were behaving like usual making fun of my pain. I am sorry. I shouldn't have not lost control. If you want to take any legal action against me, I don't have any problem. So yeah that's it.'

I laughed, loudly. Real loud!

He was freaking unbelievable.

Easton, Alden, Ma and Brian were looking at me like I had lost my mind.  

'You finished Alden?' 

'Yes.' He didn't look happy at my response. I would have forgiven him eventually if he hadn't made me listen to his speech. Now I have a lot to think about which didn't involve me at all.  

'Neveah?' I found at Easton looking at me with an adorably confused expression on his face. Okay, adorable? Where did that come from? Anyway, 

'I will give my answer tomorrow. Meet me in the diner near the school. I'll call Melissa too. As for you Easton, we have to discuss about the project.'