Chapter 24

Chapter 24

There was a light source from somewhere which was disturbing my sound sleep. Was it Monday already?

Someone was shaking me. I moved my hand to hit the person. My hand hit a curved surface with as much force as possible. The sound of the slap echoed the room and the next instant there was the sound of people laughing.

I tried to open my eyes and stop the noise. I didn't want to get up, was still sleepy. I rolled to the side of the sound and opened my eyes. There were many people standing in front of me. Nearest to me was Melissa with Peter and Xavier behind her. So who did I hit? I turned my head to the other side and there it was!

My hand on Easton's ass!

Wait, what?

I removed my hand immedietly and tried to stand up. As soon as my feet touched the ground, my leg gave away. I was about to fall when Easton caught me in his arms!

Such a rom-com movie moment!

"Are you alright?" he asked concerned. I just nodded unable to make any coherent sentences.

Easton dragged me back to the thing I was sleeping on. Wait, why was I sleeping with all the people watching me?

That is when everything came back to me.

Oh my, that was one horrific sight for any human to witness. Don't they realize that anyone can pass through the place and that their secret will be out?

I just sat still for some time to collect my thoughts and energy. I looked up again and there were many people cramped in the room. I looked around to see that it was Easton's bedroom and we were on his bed! Easton had his arm both his arms on my shoulder with a worried expression on his face. I just shrugged his arms off my body.

"Are you alright?" He repeated the same question from before and this time I replied, "I guess."

"What were you doing here?" I went to answer his is when I recalled what Peter had told me. "Where is my bag?" I asked Easton. I just wanted to give the box and leave.

Easton turned to the other side of his bed and picked my bag from the table and handed it to me.

I searched through it and came up with the box and handed it to him.

"A gift, for me?" Easton's surprised expression made me chuckle. Why in the world would he think that I would present him something!

I shook my head sideways, "No, just open it."

Easton tore the paper with haste. The moment he saw the box, he dropped it on the bed, "Where did you get this from." His eyes were turning dark. Oops! Looks like he is angry! Ok, is he going to change or something?

I looked at Peter for help but he just said, "Let us leave them alone," and everyone and by everyone I mean everyone, left including Melissa and Xavier.

I begged with my eyes to Melissa to not leave us alone, but she just went.

Such a traitor!

And what were we, a newly married couple, to leave us alone? I looked at Easton again and now he was staring at the box as if he was trying to burn it with his eyes.

"Easton?" I called aloud to make sure that he is still with me and not in some other world.

"Where did you get this from?" his eyes somehow, turned a shade darker and now I regretted addressing him.

"I, uh, got it...." I tried answering but my words failed me when I looked at Easton's eyes. They were damn scary and all coherent thoughts flew out of my mind.