Chapter 12

New chapter and I'm  a day early. 

Anway I won't be uploading a chapter on next weekend since i have exams till next Monday (again) so I won't have time to write. Sorry but I will try to upload by Tuesday. 

I'm really excited about this chapter so please comment.

Chapter 12

I entered the room and said, “He heard everything.” Safe to say that Peter’s face was dark.

“If you excuse me, I need to leave.”

“I’ll come with you Peter.” Ma gave me a questioning look. I just nodded at her. It was no longer about the damned party.

“Thank you Neveah.”

“I haven’t done anything Peter.” And I had a very strong feeling that I’m not going to do anything further!
“Yet Neveah, yet.”

I have no idea what he said but I just shrugged. We reached in house in no time. I was surprised to see the whole house filled. Melissa along with some people from school were also present.

Was Peter hosting another party?

One was enough for me.

“Please send him out Peter.” Thankfully he was home. His car was so he should be too right?

“Why don’t you come inside dear?”

“It’s alright, I’ll stay outside.” There were some other middle-aged people who were staring me in a weird way as if they were hopeful.

Weird I say!

The Dale’s had a big home with more than ten rooms and many other rooms, Peter’s house. Hell he had a room especially for his games and toys, another for his car collection. How did I know all this?

Ma and Amy, Easton’s mother were friends. Very good friends. I have spent half of my life till I was ten at their house.

I waited for some time after which Easton came out.

 Man, at that second I wished that I had listened to Ma and stayed in the house safely with her and let Peter handle it all. But no, I had to butt my face in, or was it the nose? Doesn’t matter!

Easton looked like a time bomb about to go off. His whole face was dark with lines and his fists were clenched.

“Hi.” He just grunted and I frowned. At least show some manners.

“I forgive you.” This is why I had come here. Easton was a pretty normal funny guy without much complex, that is if you don’t include his weird mood swings. But there was only one topic he was sensitive about and that was his mom, Amy.

Amy as long as I could remember, the best kind of mother. She would pamper Easton to death. No matter what she would take care of her son. But all that changed when she was found murdered a roughly a week after Easton’s tenth birthday which I now remember is after two days. That was one day when Easton would lock himself in a room and spend the day alone.

My Ma bringing his mother’s topic would have obviously hurt him. So here I was standing telling him that I forgive him so at least he feels less guilty, that is if he is feeling guilty at all.

After my statement I at least expected an okay but he just stood there with a blank expression on his face. We both stood there awkwardly for some time before he spoke up, “fine.”