Bonus 1

Hello,

This is the last time I am posting a chapter in this book, so I am the saddest person right. Just don't want this book to get over.

Now, many people have been asking about the 'The Duff' sticker on the cover. Well, Wattpad has selected this story and they will be promotimg it along with the movie in the movie' official page. This makes me so happy.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day. I decided to uplaod this chapter today bacuse I love you all and you all are my Valentine.

Enjoy,for one last time.

PS: IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES REGARDING THE WEDDING RITUAL, PLEASE DO INFORM ME.  

PSS: Also, I will be uploading my other books soon, check them out! 

***********************************************************

Bonus 1

“You look yummy tonight.” Easton commented, his eyes raking my form. I narrowed my eyes at him through the mirror I am staring at right now.

“I so wish I could say the same to you.” I replied with a smirk on my face, thinking about the reaction I am going to receive. But he surprised me when he smirked back and walked to me so that he was standing exactly behind me.

“You weren’t saying that last night baby.” He whispered in my ear and quickly averted my eyes from him thinking of a quick comeback.

“Don’t even think of saying something smart when we both know that it is the truth.”

“Fine. I enjoyed last night.” I said truthfully.

“How much?” He pushed my hair from one side and was about to kiss my neck when I pushed him away.

“It took my three hours to apply makeup and do my hair; you are not going to spoil it.” I quickly re-arranged my hair back to its original position.

I wanted to look really good for Ma’s wedding. I was wearing a strapless silk ruby red gown with gold earrings and heels. The dress was tight till my waist after which it was flowy.

I was arranging my bangs which I acquired when I recently cut my hair when I felt something cool on my neck. Easton pushed my hair to one side again and was fastening a beautiful necklace.

It wasn’t just some necklace, it was the Luna necklace. Well, that’s what they call it. It was the same necklace that I had brought from some shop long ago. Apparently, it was designed for every Luna while the black stone one was meant for Alpha.

“It looks nice, beautiful.” He looked at me with eyes full of love. A small smile graced my lips as we looked at each other through the mirror.

“Enough lovebirds, we have a wedding to attend.” The moment was broken by the bride itself. I turned back to look at her. She looks gorgeous.

“Wow! I don’t know who looks better, you or my Nev.” Easton complimented and Ma blushed.

“Of course, my baby looks beautiful.” I went to her and hugged her. “You look beautiful Ma.” I said in her ear while squeezing lightly, not wanting to spoil her dress.