The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!

Hiya my darls, I know I have been MIA but I brought you guys goodies. 

Want to hear something super awesome?

I've just descended from space alien captivity! And now they are targeting my Wattpad readers! Ok now that I've gotten your attention...

I have some big news! But first of all, on a personal note, I want to say thank you for reading my story. Writing is my absolute favorite thing to do. And I am so happy that you have been here reading it.

NOTY crossed 10 million reads! Wohoo! And I have no one to thank but y'all. 

Okay, onto the big news! I'm getting published! I know, I can't believe it either. (My mum almost fainted hearing this). I've been writing for quite some time now. And what is happening is a dream come true. 

And it's literally all because of you guys. You're my absolute favorite people. I wish I could give you something... like, I don't know, a birthday cake, or a unicorn.(Personally, I'd prefer a cake.) But instead, I've got something even better. That's right! You are going to be running in circles like silly little puppies! Because you guys are so awesome, I will be giving away never before seen content, including freebies from the book! Yup, no more boring nights with zero reading materials for you! It's gonna answer a lot of questions! If you guyz know what I am talking about!  

Anyway, before I get off tangent...

The book is going to be published August 21!

I will still be here on wattpad, but my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing for copyright issues. 

And there are a few awesome things going on even before then. Let me just tell you that it's going to blows your socks... and feet off!  

There will be contests, awesome prizes, and MORE!

So make sure to watch out for the next updates on my book to find out what the MORE means. Haha.

I'm excited to hear what you guys think!

Vote 

Comment 

Fan

Enjoy 

SUPRAJA

P.S. Who wants freebies? Comment below if you want them!

P.S.S. I'll be back. (Insert terminator voice) Lol ;-)