Chapter 3

Thank you for your support Sammymarie I appreciate it a lot

here is chapter 3 

Chapter 3

What? 

'What the hell did you say?' Surely my ears were ringing. This cannot be happening! 

This is absolutely impossible.  

'Are you insane?'  

'No Nev I do love him.' She looked so sad when she was telling this. 

'How? I mean when did this happen?'  

'This may sound weird Nev but when I saw him today, I just fell in love, somewhat like love at first sight.' 

That shit doesn't even exist. I mean love at first sight is a totally stupid concept for people who are obsessed. 

'By why was he so angry? I mean, did you just blurt it out?' 

'No he came to know on his own.' 

Okay, this "love story" is turning complicated with every passing second.  

'Okay whatever, you want something to eat or drink?' 

'No I should be leaving. Where is your mom?' 

'At work.' 

'Okay.' She smiled a bit even though I could see immense sadness in them. I wanted to help her but I didn't have a single idea as to what to do. 

That was fast. She was standing near the door when she spoke. 

'I am sorry. Real sorry. I know it doesn't make up for things I said to you, but still I am sorry.' 

That was unexpected! She exactly hadn't been nice when she refused to be my friend anymore. 

'You are right. It doesn't make up, but we can try. Promise.' 

'Thank you Nevvy.' She used my nickname from before. 

We hugged and then she left. 

I sat down to do homework and when mom returned I was still doing homework. To my surprise she came with Brian.  

'Hey kiddo!' 

'Hey Brain.' 

'Are you free? Can we talk?' 

'Sure.' 

We went to my room. It was a bit messy but it wasn't that bad.  

'So Neveah, I'll come to the point. Here it goes, I love your mom a lot. She caring, she sweet, kind with a beautiful heart and the beat part is that she is the best mother I have come across.' 

'You wanna marry her.' 

'No. I mean not yet. She is still insecure. I want her to be sure about us when I propose. I don't know much about your father,' he was going to continue but I interrupted him. 

'That makes two of us and he is not my father just a sperm donor.' 

He smiled a bit at that. 'So as I was saying, I don't anything about your father but I do know that I want be your father. You are an amazing child Neveah. So will you allow me to be your father?' 

'Sure.' Brian was a good man actually he was pretty amazing. I know that Ma loves him and I don't want them to be apart because of me. 

'Thank you kiddo. This will help you mother to open up more and probably she'll start trusting me. I owe you a favor.'