Chapter 8

New chapter

Exams are over.. feels so nice

This chappie dedicated to my dear friend as a bdae gift !!!!

***************************

Chapter 8

I was cleaning my room in the after school when the bell rang. I opened the door to see Melissa and the new guy standing on my doorstep.  

"What are you both doing here?"  

"Well, we were bored so we came to see you. " It was Melissa who answered.  

"You actually want be to believe that? And if you both were bored, I'm sure there are other ways of keeping you both busy without me."  

Georgy smiled at that. 

"True enough Neveah but I would rather prefer spending time with you than keeping myself occupied in other ways." By the time he said the last sentence, he brought his face very close to mine.  

"Was that supposed to be a pick up line?" Even Brian had better lines than his. He seriously needs to improve his womanising skills.  

"Uh, yeah." He looked flushed by now.

"It didn't work, at all. Try better ones next time."  

"Alright, enough of flirting. Let us in Nev." Melissa was huffing and puffing. Kidding!

"Jeleaous Mell?" I asked in a sweet tone, I didn't want her to feel ignored by the new boy since she and the rest of the girls in the school were raving about him all the morning.

"I'm not the one." 

"What?" What is with her and her weird statements? 

"Whatever. Come in." I invited them in.

The three of us settled in the living room on the couch. We were watching some stupid show when Georgy broke the silence.  

"Come on Nev, let's do something better." 

"What do you have in mind Georgy ?"  

"Georgy?" He didn't seem angry, just surprised.  

"Its better than the original."  

"Yaa you're right." 

"Back to the point people. What to do?"  

"Play a game. Truth and dare. " 

"Okay lets start. We can spin my pen."  

"You carry an pen Melissa?" I didn't mean to say it aloud but my traitor mouth doesn't stay shut. 

"Very funny Nev," she retorted.  

"Actually it is." It is funny, well atleast for me. 

After the first spin, the pen landed on Melissa's side.  

"Truth or dare?" I asked.  

"Truth." 

"Who is your favourite person?"  

I was Georgy who questioned. 

"Well she is in front of me." 

Me? Wow!  

I smiled at that. Well atleast someoen likes me. 

"Thanks Mell." She smiled back at me.  

"Oh God, so much love is making my eyes bleed. " And the moment was interrupted by Mr.Lawsin.