Chapter 7

I know I am one day late @wanabkimi but to my defense the chapter in my cell got deleted along with all my other stories, the whole app, gone Foo in the air... I had to whole chapter again 

I know it is short 

Ps: Not edited there may be mistakes

Chapter 7

Neveah’s Pov

I was patiently waiting for Easton to finish his business in the bathroom. Never mind the fact that he had been gone for almost half an hour. You don’t need half an hour to pee.

‘I told you to go alone Eugene,’ and he returns!

‘I was alone.’ His hair and clothes both were rumpled. He was alone and I am an idiot.

‘So why did it take half an hour? Looking at you I wouldn’t say that you were alone.’

‘Mind your business Neveah.’ Someone is angry.

‘Ouch, that hurt,’ I said with a pout. As soon as I said it, his face softened.

‘I am sorry.’

Wow! I stood up and put my hand on his forehead. ‘Are you alright?’

‘What?’ Is he asking me what?

‘You actually said sorry. Of all the times you made fun of me, tried to discourage me, pushed me and etc. this is the first time in all twelve years that you have apologized.’

‘I did, I did not do those things to you, did I?’ disbelief colored his face.

‘No Easton Dale, it wasn’t you, it was your ghost.’ I was pretty shaking him by his shoulders by now.

‘I hurt you.’

‘Huh?’ I realized that he was talking to himself.

‘I hurt you.’

‘You are really late. It took you twelve years to realize this? Better late than never! Anyway I am here to discuss chemistry with you.’

‘Do you hate me Neveah?’ Okay, where is this coming from? I thought he was messing with me like always. I thought about a diplomatic answer.

‘You are not worth it.’

‘Your hate?’

I shook my head in a no motion, ‘my time.’

‘Am I that bad?’

Ugh. What is wrong with this guy? Why does he want to know whether I hate him or not. ‘Listen Easton, it does not matter what I think about you. As I have said before, I need marks and you need them too, badly if I must admit. So do both of us a favor and concentrate on the project. As for me hating you, I don’t. You don’t matter enough for me to hate or love you.’

I felt guilty that I said it but truth stings. He nodded in response but I could see that he was sad. His usual sparkly green eyes were blank. Now that was worth an “Ouch.” The worst part was that I had put the look in his eyes.

‘Okay, we need to choose a topic according to portion and make a presentation as well as a model and of course the observation report.’

‘But we have to do only one of them.’