Chapter 13

Hello, everyone this chap is dedicated to my awesome new editor NYoung2000.
A big thank you to all the people who were willing to help. A special thanks to Bookgeekster. You are a wonderful editor hun. If I write another book (which I am hoping I will) I will make sure that I contact you, that is if you are willing to help too me.

Also a thank you to pinkynic and miki2006 for spending some of their valuable time for me. 

Sorry to all those who havn't yet send the edited version back to me because I won't consider them now. I did wait for a week and I was too excited to post this chapter. 

Okay the Chapter ahead is mostly about friendship, I guess.

 *****************************************************

Chapter 13

Next day was eventless and a Saturday. Ma took me to the cake shop in order to save her from the dilemma as to which cake they should order for the wedding.

The blueberry "BLUE" colored cake with white icing or grape "VIOLET" colored cake with ivory icing! Do they actually make grape cake because I have never had nor ever even heard of one.

And who cared if the icing is white or ivory? There is no difference between them. Those colors are practically the same.

So here I was standing in between cakes in the afternoon, accompanying my Ma.

It was parallel heaven. I could literally smell every ingredient. Okay not literally but you get what I say. There was every kind of cake available all over the world in this thousand square foot place.

"So what should we get?" this was the thousandth time I was being asked this question.

And this was also the thousandth time I was replying the same thing, "Buy whichever you want. You are going to eat only a piece and both of them look the same." And once again she goes into internal dilemma.

"Come on Nev, tell me which one."

Oh, for the love of....

 Later that evening, I was alone in the house. Ma and Brain were out again to the cake shop. Poor guy! What was wrong with Ma? She was never this choosy or confused. It is better to get married in Vegas. All you have to pay is for the liquor charges, they too came cheap.

I was studying Physics when I got a call from an unknown number.

"Hey Nev."

"Melissa?" there was a lot of noise from wherever she was speaking.

"Where are you?"

"Home."

"Then why is there so much noise?"

"Oh I'm having a party."

"So?" I should be the last person she should call if there is a party. I hardly attend parties. Okay confession here, I have gone to only one party and that too was two years ago.