Prologue

Prologue (Edited)

Easton's Pov

"Easton, you are paired with Neveah for this project," the Chemistry Sir announced to the whole class.

Neveah? Why her?

She was probably the only person in the whole world who did not give a damn about me.

Soon after the announcement, the bell rang. At the cafe, me and my Beta Xavier were talking about pack when Mellisa turned up there. She was the head chearleader and my personal stalker.

I was with her a few times after which she started getting possesive of me. I made it clear to her there is nothing between us yet she does'nt understand. That is the problem with girls, they stick to you like a stupid glue. 

Xavier entertained her for some while in the janitor closet before disposing her off. I don't understand why he does it. He needs to set a bloody standard. She was hot but no one is that deperate to be with her. 

It was my eighteenth birthday today where the title of the Alpha will be passed on to me. I may also find my mate today among the pack. 

The girls are apparently very excited about it. 

I have no specific expections from her. Heck, I wasn't sure what kind of a girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I trust the fates, they would pair me with someone suitable. Someone worthy of standing with me, by me, as the Alpha female.

I have fooled around a lot till now. It was now the time to take up my responsibilities and act like a man capable of handling them. 

We were all in the parking lot, during the later half of the lunch, our usual hangout place mostly after school. "Hey man, found the girl?" my third in commnad Alden wanted to know. 

"No dude." 

I hope not. I wanted to live single life for a longer time. 

Taking two responsibilities at a time is tiring.

I was still in the parking lot when I hear my name being called. 

I turned back to see Neveah rushing over to me. What does she want? 

 She came near my car and looked up, meeting my eyes. 

I wish she hadn't done that. 

I barely heard the words.

"Listen Eugene,I need marks. The only reason you are paired with me is because you are brainless and you need marks to pass. Do both of us a favour and don't show up till I tell you to. I'll complete it on my own and just make sure you are with me when I give the final draft."

Shit! Bloody shit!

I was mostly looking at her pink lips. They were so beautiful. 

She was wearing a brown dress which reached her knees allowing me to perv at her olive toned smooth legs. 

She was short with long black hair. Her brown eyes held so much warmth. I wanted nothing more than bring her retreting figure into my arms and hold her there. 

She was probably the only one who would not die to be with me. 

My wolf wanted to mate and mark her now, but that was not possible.

She was human and teling her my secret was highly unacceptable. 

The worst part was that she was "The School Nerd." Me and her do not belong together. 

I made a decision of resisting the bond, I mean it's not like that I can't live without her.

What was wrong with the fates? At least she didn't know anything about the bond.

I decided that I was going to ingnore her despite the longing from my wolf.

I was checking her ass when I Xavier asked me, " what did she want?" I turned to see him looking at her legs too. 

"MINE."

That is when I realised that I can never stay away from her and she would never keep me near her.

***********************

So, its a new story with a different idea. 

If I get a good response, I will continue the book.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Supraja