dorbyn || a child

hello i am now motivated to fo requests.
——
For: Jachary_besson_

•3rd Person POV•4:13 pm

•3rd Person POV•
4:13 pm

Sienna,the daughter of Daniel,7 years old. Daniel loves her with his whole heart,unfortunately he got pregnant at highschool and the supposed to be father,Jack,left him.It was quite complicated for Daniel and Jack.

-Flashback-
October 3,2016

"I can't believe you're pregnant with my child." Jack scoffed. "We're gonna be dads-"

"No Daniel,I don't want it."

"What...But you said-"

"It was a one time thing,I didn't mean for it to go this far." Jack explained

"My parents said I can't raise that child with you,my parents-" Jack continued

"Your parents made their choice! Now you make yours.." Daniel sniffed,wiping his tears with the sleeve of his sweater.

"I'm sorry Daniel,I can't be a dad at 18! I'm way too young" With that,Jack left.And the younger wished to best for Jack.

-End-

Of course,Daniel got over it and focused on his daughter.Before giving birth,he met Corbyn,the older took care of him and Sienna even before she was born.God,Corbyn gave light to Daniel's world in a way he never felt before,and he doesn't wanna let go of that feeling,even if it's overwhelming.

Typical love story,they went on dates,trips,or maybe just staying at home,cuddling,And they got married,like I said,every normal love story.

As Sienna grew older she liked Corbyn less,she didn't even know him why would she trust someone she doesn't know? She even thinks he's a murderer who will kill his real dad.

—-

"Daddy!" Sienna ran to Daniel as he closed the door. "Hi babygirl." Daniel picked him and kissed her cheek,earning little laughs from the girl.

"Hey hun." Corbyn smiled and pecked his lip.

"Hey,how was she today?"

"A little bit stubborn,but I managed."

"Stubborn? Were you stubborn?" Daniel asked rocking Sienna.

"Corby made me drink vitamin C! it's so ewwy" She made fake gagging noises.

"Hunny,I said call him dad or papa okay? He's your new papa."

"But daddy I like Jack better,why did he have to leave you." She rested her head on Daniel's shoulder as the younger looked at Corbyn.

"That's rude honey,nap time as punishment today." Daniel took him upstairs and she kept wiggling in his arms.

"She went and took a nap." Daniel giggled and pecked Corbyn's lips.

"She still doesn't like me?" Corbyn 'smiled'

"She'll get used to you,don't think about it baby,she'll learn to appreciate you."

"It still feels like she doesn't want me.."

"Babe,do you want me to talk to her?" Daniel held his lover's palm.

"It's okay,she's a kid Daniel,she'll never understand."

"Alright...Do you wanna take a shower with me?" Daniel giggled.

"I'd like that."

"Corby where's daddy?!" Sienna screamed as she aggresively tapped on her ipad,loosing in her barbie sort of game.

"He's in work baby."

"Can you buy me a new ipad? Daddy doesn't want to buy me a new one." she huffed as Corbyn shooked his head.

"What why?!" She whined. "I don't want you to grow a spoiled brat like other girls sweety,you must understand that"

"I'll tell daddy about you! he'll never want you again and he'll come back to Jack," She tapped on her ipad again.

-Few minutes later-

"Corby! Maybe a new dolly? Please please please!! I want the new limited edition one!" Her face softens.

"And how much is that?" He said taking a sip from his glass of water.

"Daddy said it's 500,can you buy that?"

Corbyn chocked on his water and wiped his mouth.

"Baby that's too expensive." Corbyn replied.

"Ugh,I hate you,why did Daddy have to marry you." She went upstairs huffing every step.

Corbyn rested his head on the back of the couch,feeling tears falling down his sides.

He thought of an idea and waited for Daniel to come home.

"Hey I have to go somewhere okay? stay with Sienna." Corbyn left the house and drove to the mall

---

"Thank you." Corbyn smiled as the worker handed him the box.

Corbyn started to drive home,nervous and excited what the reaction of his daughter will be.

-

"Sienna? Come downstairs honey."

"Yes Corby?" She asked wobbling downstairs.

"I bought you something,it's not much..but I hope you like it." He squatted down to her height and puts the box down on the floor where Sienna can see.

The 7 year old pulled out the box and saw the new limited edition barbie doll she wanted,

"The new barbie??" She smiled widely as Corbyn nodded. She began unboxing the toy,not caring if the wrapper is scattered everywhere,once the barbie is out she bit her lip and smiled,caressing the fake hair of the toy.

Daniel came downstairs and saw what Corbyn had gotten,face full of bliss once he saw their daughter smile again.

"You like it?"

"I love it!!!" The younger one looked at Corbyn with a toothy grin. She crashed her body onto Corbyn and hugged him tight as she could with her little arms.

"Thank you..." she stopped.

"Papa.."

Corbyn felt tears slipping on his cheeks,his daughter...the light of his life and his happiness,Called him Papa for the first time.

All of them made a group hug and giggled.

Once they pulled away Corbyn caressed the small girl's curly hair,which she got from Jack.

"I love you papa" She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too princess."

——-
omg i suck at requests i always end up putting plot twists to make it longer. btw the jack is the father one is the plot twist lol hope u like it. Edit: i edit the thank you papa to i love you lol im so dumb
—-

983