donah || more than friends

Im back from hybernation
-
-

3rd person POV
5:25 pm
-

"Babe,look at them,they would make a perfect couple." Jack chuckled,watching Daniel and Jonah sitting on the edge pf the pool while their feet are dipped in.

"They sure will do." Corbyn replied.

"—So that's how I beat up Jake." Jonah giggled which made Daniel's heart sink,apparently Daniel had this crush on Jonah for so long,

"Never knew you were that strong." Daniel smiled,looking down, "Was that an insult or a compliment?" Jonah raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe both." Daniel smirked. "You dumbass." Jonah laughed as he pushed Daniel in the pool. Daniel held Jonah's arm and pulled him in too.

"Hey! That was mean!" Jonah shouted as Daniel swimmed away. As Daniel got far away he raised from the water and stuck his tongue out Jonah.

Cute.Jonah thought. "Come here! It's gonna get cold especially it's noon." Jonah stated. Daniel swimmed to Jonah and splashed him water.

They both got up and Daniel started to shiver. "You two will look cute together." Corbyn smiled. "In your dreams." Jonah replied.

At that line,Daniel's heart shattered.I guess he never liked me.He thought,Daniel quickly grabbed a towel and ran off to his room.

As soon as the blonde got in his room,took a shower and layed on his bed,face buried on the pillow.He bursted out to tears of thinking what Jonah said.

-

"Dani,dinner's ready." Zach knocked on the door. "Dani? Daniel?? I'm coming inside." Zach twisted the door knob to reveal Daniel fast asleep,he opened the lights and went near the boy.

"Oh my gosh." Zach gasped at the sight.Daniel's pillow covered in gray pillow case was extremely wet,and dry tear stained cheeks was visible to Zach's eyes.

"What has happened to you?" Zach whispered as he covered Daniel with his blanket,reaching up to his chin.

-

"Bro what took you so long?" Jonah asked. "Daniel,was crying." That was all Zach could say. He felt bad for Daniel as it was his first time seeing Daniel this miserable.

"What?" Jonah clearly understood but was shocked. Corbyn rised up from the couch and went up to Daniel's room,why? Because they are the best of friends you could ever see.

"Dani?" Corbyn gently shaked the blonde. "W-what happened?!" Daniel quickly got up. "You were-"

"Crying,yeah I know." Daniel looked at his pillow and wiped his face with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"May I ask why?" Corbyn smiled. Daniel shook his head which Corbyn understood. "I'll leave you alone for some time." Corbyn smiled weakly and got out of the room.

-

"Bro,what's wrong?" Jonah asked coming in Daniel's room shutting the door quickly.

"Jonah,how could you be so blind?" Daniel asked as the brunette sat at the edge of the bed. "What do you mean Daniel?" Jonah asked.

"You are so blind to see we're more than friends! Do you not notice whenever I flirt with you,you flirt back? I cuddle with you on the couch everytime we watch a movie? It's not because it's cold,it's because I like you-"

"And you are too blind to see I love you,more than a friend Jonah." A tear slipped from Daniel's face.

"I-I was not blind,I was scared-"

"Scared of what? Commitment? You're afraid of what people will think? Why Corbyn and Jack? Zach and Eben?"

"I see,you're afraid to commit in this relationship." Daniel stated.

"It's not like that-"

"It is like that! You are afraid to commit! Are you scared of being judged? Fuck what people think! It's us Jonah,what matters is us."

"I would never expect you to like me back,but afraid of commiting to a relationship is a sign you're a coward."

"What? Because you're gay? I don't care! Our friends are inlove with boys!"

"I know Daniel! I AM afraid to commit! But that doesn't mean I don't love you!" Jonah interrupted.

"Wait what?..." Daniel stayed silent. "Yes,I love you. I always had and i'm always afraid to commit anything! But it doesn't change the way of how I love you,"

"Y-you.." Daniel rose up from his sitting position and hugged Jonah, "You idiot.." Daniel sniffed.Jonah giggled and kissed his cheek.

"So,what you say angel? Be mine?" Jonah asked. "Mhmm." Daniel nodded his head.  Jonah chuckled as Daniel hovered over his lap.

Daniel wrapped his legs around Jonah's torso,arms around his neck and head snuggled into the crook of the brunette's neck.

"I love you Daniel."

"I love you too."

-
———————————
768