janah || mr. brownie

~ hi im bored and i recieved so much chocolate :>
————
• warnings: cursing
• question; OKAY! SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUSSING AND CURSING?!!! ARENT THEY SUPPOSED TO MEAN THAT U SAID BAD WORD BUT JUST A SLANG?!
•  plot; jack is in ageplay and he lost his mr.brownie teddy bear
• this plot is related to when i was 7 years old i had a teddy bear named mr brownie and i lost him
——————

•3rd Person POV•

"Ehhh! Where is hee???" Jack whined as he looked around the room. He looked under the bed,cabinets,bookshelfs,wardrobe,bathroom and still nothing! and he just found Jonah gone beside when he woke up and now he doesn't know where his teddy bear is.

"Jack can I borro- Woah! What happened here?! It looks like a tornado hit your room!" Corbyn laughed and checked the room.

"Corby i-I can't find Mr. Bwownie!" Jack panicked as he pouted.

"Have you checked under stuff or..."

"I did! Bwut- He's not thewe!"

"Okay...uh..I'll call Jonah" Corbyn grabs his phone and dialled Jonah's number

"Hey bro what's up? i'm at my moms.."

"Uh..A tornade hit your room..."

"What-"

"Jack lost his Mr. Brownie teddy bear and- is panicking"

"Ight i'm gonna go home" Jonah laughed and got in his car.

A few minutes lates Jonah got home and was surprised of how there room literally looks like.

"Babe...What are you looking for?" Jonah giggled and kissed his forehead.

"M-Mr Bwownie is gone daddy i can't fwind him!" Jack layed

"Baby...I brought Mr.Brownie to my moms cause I asked her to sew it because well it had a hole in the back." Jonah laughed and pulled put the teddy bear.

"Oh."

————-

NOO I GOT LAZYYYY
WC: 293