zaniel || pregnant

I have motivation to write now.
-
-

3rd person POV
3:12 pm
-
-

"Babe I have to meet up with my mo-"
Daniel started,going down the stairs. But stopped when he saw Zach with what he was doing.

Zach has a whole pack of nachos,three container,one with melted cheese,the other wih guacamole,and the other nutella,

He saw Zach dipping the nacho in nutella,half of Zach's mouth was covered in cheese,guacamole and nutella.

"Uh,babe that's a weird food combination there..." Daniel smiled walking up to Zach in the kitchen,sitting on the stool while swinging his legs.

"No,it tastes good." Zach replied.Eating more nachos with nutella,he barely even dipped nachos in guacamole nor cheese.Daniel knew this was weird.

Because Zach never like nutella at all,he said it was too mushy. "Babe,are..you okay?" Daniel asked. "I'm fine!!" Zach said through muffled voice.

-

Zach cleaned up his eating area and went to shower. He recently bought a pregnancy test in case,he even didn't know why he bought one.

He took the box and opened it.He took the test and waited for several minutes.Once he saw the test,it had two red straight lines.

"W-what?..." He started crying.He cried while putting clothes on in the bathroom. "Baby? You've been in there for a while,you okay?" Daniel asked.

Zach was too focused on crying,afraid Daniel would leave him,he was too focused he didn't even know Daniel was opening the locked door with a key.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Daniel grabbed the boy in his arms. "I-I'm sorry.." Zach cried. "I never meant this to happen." Zach apologized.

"What do you mean?..." Daniel asked,concerned. Zach pulled the test out of his hand and Daniel looked at it with a shocked face.

Zach flinched and heard Daniel giggling and spinning him around. "I'm gonna be a father Zach!! I'm gonna be a father!!" Daniel yelled kissing Zach over and over

"You're okay with it?" Zach asked. "Of course! I have my own Seavey growing
in you.I love you so much babyboy." Daniel kissed him once again.

——————-
358