zaniel || shopping treat

Zach's pov

"I got you something," Daniel smiled and handed the small box to me, it turned out to be a promise ring, Daniel never really likes gifting anyone especially with a ring like this, I guess I was an exception. Sigh.

"You didn't have to." I weakly smiled. "Aw baby, but you deserve it, look." He grabbed my graduation certificate and showed it to me.

"It's just a bonus to my success."

"It isn't a bonus darling. It's everything, now." He stopped and grabbed my hand.

"Wear this, as a promise i'll always love you." He slips it onto my ring finger.

"That will be an engagement ring soon, or better yet, a wedding ring." Daniel giggled as I hardly blush.

"You didn't have to, I can't give you anything in return cause I...don't have this kind of money." I hid my face in the sleeves of one of his hoodies.

"Oh please, you don't have to give me anything in order to prove you love me."

"Come on, I need to go buy something in the mall." Daniel motioned me outside to his car, how I wish I had a car, or a better phone, or a better house.

Once we arrived at the mall he laced his hands with mine as I smile, walking in the place and we went straight to SurPlus.

I drag the tips of my fingers on the clothes on the ranks, admiring each wishing I could afford them.

"You like them?" Daniel asked me as he grabbed the hangers with the clothes I was admiring.

"No no, just looking at them, really."

Daniel gave me a suspicious look before slowly returning the hangers.

Few minutes later Daniel told me to roam around and find some stuff I like, I do found some but- it's not really fit into the money I have now, I checked my wallet and you can say it only has a little, my job is unstable and I live with Daniel since my parents abandoned me at the age of 16.

We had lunch and he told me to wait and that he had to buy emergency stuff, I nodded as he pecked me on the lips.

-30 minutes-

"What are those?" I asked trying to peek in one of the bags, but failing since he didn't let me see what it was.

"I went for some clothes, just some few stuff really. Nothing to worry about lovely." He smiles and kissed me.

"You ready to go home?" I nodded.

-1 hour later-

"I wanna cuddle." I pouted, knocking softly on the door of our room.

"Alright come in." He said and I opened the door. Seeing a lot of shopping bags.

"How are we gonna cuddle if there are bags on the bed?" I pouted again.

"I wanna say something before we cuddle alright?" He said giggling.

"When I told you to roam around the store for some clothes you like, and told me you're only looking at them, one of my friends work at that store, and I told him to tell me what you picked, So i'll buy it, when I told you to wait for me for some emergency stuff, I went back for the clothes you like." He handed me the bags as I went teary eyed.

"I told you-"

"I don't have to? Well I wanted to. Cause darling you deserve every beautiful thing of the world. I love you so much." He pulled me into a tight loving kiss, pulling away for air after.

"I love you Dani.." I sniffed at him wiping away the tears as I put down the bags on the edge of the bed.

"Come on, let's go try those outfits out before cuddles."

"But cuddles-"

"Shh."

—————
a/n: 143 is almost done :3
WC: 640