anxiety attack || zorbyn

㋛㋛㋛

"Oh my fucking God Zach!" Corbyn yelled."I-I'm sorry..." The brunette apologized."Sorry can't fix that!!" The blonde yelled.

-30 minutes earlier-

"Love,can I borrow your yellow paint in the garage?" Zach asked Corbyn.Corbyn nodded and the brunette kissed his cheek.

Zach loved painting objects because it keeps him occupied from social media stuff.While Corbyn..is just supportive and kept on watching him.

As Zach was painting on his canvas he accidentally hit the yellow paint with his elbow causing it to spill on Corbyn's white couch.

-Present time-

"Why did you fucking do that?!! I just fucking bought that couch! Oh my God what an idiot!" Corbyn groaned.

"You're gonna buy me a new couch." Corbyn commanded.

"B-but I don't h-have that m-much money.." Zach stuttered tears forming in his eyes."Well it's not my problem! If you could have been more careful you won't buy me another one!" Corbyn screamed.

"I'm s-sorry love..." The brunette apologized."Don't call me that! We're over Zach." Corbyn crossed his arms."W-What?..." Zach was shocked.

"You heard me,we're over." Corbyn repeated."No no baby please don't break up with me please!" Zach pleaded. "I-I'll do anything p-please..." Zach was now in the verge of tears.

"No,last time you sprinkled paint on my favourite shirt and I forgave you,and then yesterday you dirtied my white pants! And now my fucking couch! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Corbyn shouted.

"I-I'm sorry b-baby please..." Zach choked on a sob."I-I'll do anything, please don't leave me please..." Zach whispered crying.Zach ran to the blonde and hugged him.

"Get off of me!" Corbyn pushed Zach onto the ground.The last thing Zach heard was Corbyn leaving the house.

He brought his knees up and started crying."Hey Corbyn can I- what the fuck?" Jack bursted through the door to the crying brunette.

"What happened Zach?" Jack says,He noticed the couch amd guessed what happened. "H-he h-hates m-me..." Zach stuttered."He doesn't l-love me anymore.."

"My baby hates me.." Zach whispered.

"He doesn't Zach,he doesn't..." Jack says,completely forgetting what he was getting.Apparently he was gonna get back the shirt Corbyn borrowed.

Zach found it harder to breath.He felt like the air is getting thinner and thinner.

"Zach?!! Zach!!!"

Then there it was,he passed out.Well it's because he had an anxiety attack.

Zach woke up with hospital lights."Z-Zach?..." a soft voice called out."W-Where's C-Corbyn?..."

"I'm here love,I'm really sorry,I really am..." Corbyn kissed Zach's forehead."I love you Corbyn."

"I love you too,love." Corbyn pecked his lips passionately.

"Can we cuddle?" Zach asked."Of course baby boy." Corbyn agreed,he removed his shoes and got in the hospital bed with Zach.

Zach rested his head on Corbyn's chest while Corbyn kept playing with Zach's hair.Corbyn swore he'd never get mad whenever Zach does wrong things.

So Zach wouldn't think Corbyn doesn't love him.Zach's the love of Corbyn's life.