jarbyn || library

~i had a bad day today idk why i just felt like being ignored by everyone in the house lmao.
~ while i was sleeping i had a dream i went on a date with zach oml

——

•3rd Person POV•
Monday; 3:17 pm

Corbyn walked to his favorite place;the library,whenever he walks in he just smells the scent of the new books passing his nostrils. How calming..and don't forget to mention the airconditioning,makes the scent of books smell nicer,

He walled to the counter where he will return the Percy Jackson book he borrowed for two days,just so he could finish one and then go with another Perct Jackson book.

"Hey..Have you seen Zach,he's usually the one I see here.." The blonde looks around and sees no staff or workers,just readers;really.

"No,the other staff are on break for the rest of the week,they deserve one." The person in the counter smiles.

"Odd,what about you? Isn't this supposed to be close?"

"I'm actually the owner here." He answers which made the blonde's face light up. "You're the owner here? I actually wanted to meet you for so long!" He bit his lip in excitement.

"I'm Corbyn!" He introduced himself. "Jack."

"You look like someone I know..." Corbyn stopped placing the book he borrowed on the counter.

"Ahh! You look like Kristin Stanford,kinda cute." the blonde giggled.

"I'm surprised you know her."

"Of course! One of the greatest authors and actress of all time! I might even fanboy over her." He laughed.

"I mean..I'm surprised you know my mom." Jack smiled,typing in the code of the book to make sure it's not rented anymore.

"Y-your mom?" Corbyn asked,shocked.

"I'm Jack Avery."

"You're Jack Avery?!!" He screamed,but not too loud for others to hear.

The curly boy giggled and nodded

"How come I never saw pictures of you?"

"That's because my mom doesn't let anyone see my pictures,except her managers and co-workers,they don't wanna leak what I look like,but my mom loves me,I swear,she just doesn't wanna add some stress to my mind." Jack answered.

"Your mom's really really smart.How old are you by the way?"

"I'm 19."

"Cool! I'm 20! But i'm not surprised she lets you run a business."

"Why not?" He laughed.

"I mean duh! She's super rich.." He stopped.

"AND smart!" he said in a matter-of-factly

"My mom would love to hear that face to face." Jack softly smiled.

"Nahh..anyways...I was gonna rent a book but it lead to me knowing you're her son." Corbyn tucked his hands in his pocket,

"Wanna hangout soon?" Jack asked as the boy nodded.

"What's your number,cute boy?" Corbyn asked,handing out his phone.

Jack smirked and grabbed it,typing in his number.

"Call me,handsome." Jack handed it back and leaned on the counter then winked. "Will do." Corbyn answered as they both bursted out laughing, not caring if the other people are annoyed.

"You call that compliment? I call that flirting 101." Jack laughed.

"Me too,me too." Corbyn held onto his stomach as he catches his breath.

"Well Jack,it's nice to meet you.But I gotta go and read my Percy Jackson." Corbyn giggled as he went off to an isle where he finds books he likes.

"Toodles" Jack waved.

-5 years later-

Jack giggled at the memory,oh how he treasures that moment forever.

Corbyn and him got together of course,but sadly one year after marriage Corbyn died due to cancer,but Jack accepted it as it was his time to go and meet the heavens.Jack knew his baby wouldn't be in pain anymore,so he felt proud for Corbyn,the heavens gained another angel. Corbyn had what he wanted,a child a husband and a great life,he fulfilled it with no regrets.

~ngl i kinda love this oneshot heheheheh
~ 726
-