dorbyn || feelings

5k reads!! Thank you all! 🥺 and guys you dont know how much it made me happy when i saw my wattpad notifications with requests 😊 btw it's christina's bday so check out my edit on
@/uwus4herron
——
Request for: MultiFandom2021
Warnings: Cussing
———

•Daniel's POV•

It hurts,it fucking hurts,seeing the love of your life  and BESTFRIEND with someone else,it crushes my heart,he'd always go on dates with her! Take her to fancy restuarants,go to different places- that should be me!

If he only knew what I feel.

"Hey Corbs." I blush,i saw him come down the stairs with a cute- i mean hot outfit on omg im gonna faint- but the bad news is he's taking Christina to the movies. They're gonna watch a new showing movie...I wanna be with him..

"Hey Dani,i'm going now,do you wanna have Jonah over?" He asks,Jonah's the only one that knew my biggest crush on Corbyn. I nod and he pulled out his phone.

"Hey Jo,i'm going out with Christina today,mind coming over to watch Daniel and hang out with him?" He asks and I heard a sure and he hang up. "He should be here so-" We heard a knock and a doorbell,soon Corbyn came running to the door and saw Christina.  "Hey babe,are you ready?" Corbyn asked. "Yeah." "Okay,let's go,bye Dani just wait for Jonah!" He screamed as I sighed,I layed back down the couch and heard a car being started.

"Jo I just don't get it! Christina's no better for Corbyn! I caught her cheating but she blackmailed me not to tell him or else i'm dead and she'll tell Corbyn I like him and Corbyn will hate me forever and wont be bestfriends with me anymore and he wont talk to me and he wi-"

"Daniel!" I look at him. "W-what?."  "Even if Corbyn knew you love him he would never stop being bestfriends with you or the guys,we're bandmates Daniel...we won't leave each other's sides..."

"But he's not even gay Jonah! he'll judge me for liking him and he will never want me to be friends with him! Plus,i'm the last one found in this band and for sure he'd ask me to leave once he found out."

"Corbyn would never do that-"

"How can you be so sure?! You're no help!" I stomp to my bedroom and slammed the door

•Jonah's POV•

I wince when Daniel slammed the door. I go upstairs to hear him crying and sniffing since his door is slightly cracked open,

"Dani?" I peeped in and I heard a go away from him. "Daniel,what's wrong?"  I sat beside him and pulled him onto my side.

"J-Jo.." Daniel clinged on me like a koala. "Come on tell me what's wrong?"

"I don't know...I j-just want Corbyn to love me like I do,the way he acts around me...like he cuddles with me..he puts his arm around my shoulder...but we don't have no label in our relationship..Everytime he does that I have to keep in mind he's with Christina..."

"Do you want me to call him?"

"No!" he snatched my phone and puts it under his pillow. "Daniel..Corbyn's the only one who can fix you..you have been loving him
for what? 2 years Daniel! Fuck it if Christina exposes you! Corbyn would never stop being friends with you Daniel..please.."

He got off my lap and told me to get out,I didn't wanna be shouted at so I closed the door and sighed...

A few hours later Corbyn arrived and looked at me like I was beaten up.. no lie my face looks beaten up.Beaten up from Daniel's go away.

"Hey Jo..what happened?" He asked,taking off his shoes.

"Daniel...uhm...wants to talk to you." I mutter and he nodded,making his way up the stairs. I finally let out a breath of relief I didn't even know I was holding.

•Corbyn's POV•

Talk to me? What's there to talk about? Daniel's completely fine this morning.

"Daniel? I'm home from the movies." I knock as I open the door without hesitation and got in.

"That's great..did you have FUN?" He asks in a rude way. "Yeah...somehow...Jonah said you wanna talk to me?" I ask as he sat up with wide eyes. " Jonah told you that?" He asks as I nodded and his eyes went soft.

"There's nothing to talk about,now stop bothering me." He cuddled into his blanket.

"Daniel..If there's something in that mind of yours,you can tell me right?" he nodded. "Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong.I wanna sleep" he sniffed.

"Daniel..i'm not going out here if you don't tell me what's wro-"

"You wanna know what's wrong?!" He sat up. "Well,I have liked you- fuck no,I LOVE you for 2 years Corbyn! How can you not see tha- well of course you have a girlfriend and speaking of your little GiRlfRieNd..she's a horrible horrible one,I caught her cheating with YOUR brother and blackmailed that if I told YOU,she would expose me gay! Do you know how hard keeping a secret from your bestfriend knowing that he's gonna be broken if he heard it? Fuck no you don't! You are so NUMB and BLIND!" He ranted,voice waving between sadness and anger.

"She blackmailed you?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"And- you love me?"

"Yeah!" He looked away at me as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Daniel.."

"I don't wanna hear it."

"I'm sorry she did that you...if it makes you feel better i'm gonna break up with her"

"fuck yeah,you should." He looked at me and I went near him and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry.I'm fucking sorry i'm so blind and numb,i'm sorry I didn't know she did those things to you.I'll protect you from now on,i'm so sorry." I kissed his forehead.

He sighed and nodded "It's okay..I guess.." He hugged me tighter.

————

oml sorry for the crappy ending i got super lazy but i hope this is what u wanted :)