jarbyn || goals

hi hi hi
-

"I want my life full of 'oh wells' instead of 'what ifs'."
-Corey La Barrie 🥺🥰
-

꧁3rd person POV꧂
7:38 am
-

"Zach should be here any minute now." Kristin stated as she puts the dishes into the dishwasher.A while later they heard knocking and Jack opened the door to see Zach smiling.

"Hii." Zach squealed.
"Hi Z." Jack greeted and Zach scrunched his face in excitement.

"Anyways,are you excited for your new school?" Zach asked. "Well maybe,it's like any other kid moving around the city,"Jack stopped. "I'll be going mom! Love you!" Jack stepped out the door and closed it.

-At school-

"We have math,biology and science together..ugh I wish we were in english together cause like..Mr. Seavey is the hottest teacher ever." Zach smiled.

"I heard that Mr.Herron,meet me at my office later." Daniel commanded as Zach smiled ear to ear as the teacher walked away.

"Why are you smiling? You're in trouble for calling a teacher hot." Jack rolled his eyes.
"Oh no Jack," Zach stopped. "We're dating," Zach whispered in Jack's ear.

"Eew," Jack cringed. "He probably got his dick in your ass months ago before I even entered this school." Jack scoffed.

"Accurate,bitch." Zach fake pouted.
"Anyways," Zach got cut off by faint screaming from girls,scream of terror honestly.

"Oh no,Jack we gotta go.." Zach stared at the front door of the school. "It's not even 8:30 yet dumbass." Jack scoffed as he puts things in his locker.

"Jack..hurry the fuck up." Zach tapped his shoulder rapidly. "What's so important?" Jack screamed-whispered as he locks his locker and turned around.

"Who are those idiots?" Jack asked as he saw two tall man walking to their locker.

"I believe you don't wanna call them that.." Zach whispered
"What? Why?"

"Jack," Zach turned to look at the curly boy.

"Those are the most dangerous people here in school,they could kill you!"

"Who are those,Zach"

"Ugh..that blonde guy is Corbyn Besson,he's smart,rich and some rumors say that he's gay,but not sure yet,and that brunette guy is Jonah Marais,he's rich,hooked up with a lot of girls and he's not smart,but he skips classes and smokes also he's a murderer,one time he murdered our school president and teachers didn't believe him and said it was suicide!" Zach explained.

"Eew,he smokes? he's gonna be dead sooner or later." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Hey you!" Jonah screamed as he went nearer Jack. "What?"

"You kept staring at us,do you have a problem?" Jonah asked,anger building up in him as Corbyn came to see what's happening.

"Maybe I do,Marais." Jack cocked an eyebrow.
"What did you just call me?!" Jonah shouted as people of the school watching the commotion.