zaniel || is cheating a decision or mistake?

Almost 100 reads.Thank you! <3 -Victoria
                                   ఌఌఌ

"If not,why did you erase it?" Zach questioned Daniel,his lover." Because I deleted it for nothing!" Daniel fought back.

"How do I know if you deleted it?" Zach questioned."The only thing hard about you is if I made a mistake i'll regret it for my whole ass life." Daniel responded.

"Hey! You cheated! It's your decision!" Zach yelled."I just made a mistake!" Daniel yelled back.

"Cheating is not a mistake! It's a decision." Zach taught Daniel."Huh? It's just a mistake,I didn't mean it." Daniel's voice soften.

"Huh? You didn't mean it?" Zach asked."Is there a thing where you make a decision and you didn't mean it?" Zach continued,

"You said you'll make it up to me,now here you go again!" Zach shouted."Why is your conversation with Corbyn all erased?" Zach asked.

"Hello Mom?" Jack asked through the phone with his mother making Zach and Daniel realized they're fighting in front of him.

"I'm fine,you?" Jack continued." Oh,boyfriend? Ehh,I don't have that." The blonde responded."I don't believe in cheat day." Jack says looking at the couple.

"Who will I cheat on? Myself?" Jack giggled."It's like love,if you're really serious,you wouldn't cheat." Jack says making sure the couple heard it.

"Of course,you wouldn't want the love you worked hard for to be just shattered into pieces." Jack stated.

"Will I change EVERYTHING? Just for a short period of time with cheating?" Jack giggled with some sarcasm.

"Eh,nope!" Jack disagreed."Cheat day but always hurt everyday." Jack says making the couple look at him.

"Imagine if you cheated,how do you know if you're kissing someone else rather than your boyfriend right mom?" Jack reassured.

"Don't you feel the tears of your loved ones? On the lips of another?"  Jack asked.

"If you're cheating,you're hurting the person who will love you for a whole ass life time with someone who will love you in just a minute." Jack says.

"That's bullshit!" Jack sweared."Then you still have the pretense of difficulty." Jack explained.

"It's so hard to trust." Jack says.The couple's eyes were still on him.

"When all you have from the past are evidence why you shouldn't." Jack continued.

"When you cheat on a person,it's deeper than you think,it destroys that person,his or her outlook on love destroys relationships,it destroys peace of mind." Jack explained.

"And also,I also don't believe cheating is a mistake,a mistake is an accident,I also don't believe that cheating is a decision,because if I decide something,I think of it."

"Cheating is a sin.That's a fault to a person." Jack explained making the couple look at each other.

"We are all sure of that." Jack continued."And I don't want a cheat day,because that cheat day,will turn into cheat DAYS,cheat weeks,cheat everyday to be exact." Jack grinned.

"Also,once a cheater—" Jack get cuts off by Zach.

"Always a cheater!" Zach yells at Daniel.

Jack cleared his throat."Always a repeater." Jack began."I'll talk to you again soon mom." Jack says hanging the phone up.

The two boys realized they're fighting is nonsense."Daniel..I..I'm sorry." Zach apologized."It's okay Zachy baby...I promise i'll never hang out with Corbyn." Daniel promised.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Daniel assured and kissed his lover.

"Well,my job here is done." Jack thought silently.
                                  ༄༄༄

What about you guys? Is cheating a decision or mistake? Let me know! <3