dorbyn || struggles of having a popular boyfriend

- hi im not dead.
——
warnings;  cussing
plot; ^^
——-

•Corbyn's POV•
Friday; 10:37 am

It's a normal day..for others atleast..for me it's the everyday schedule. I would get food all over my head and my notebooks getting wet. Why you may ask? Because of my boyfriend. Yep you guessed it,those girls are jealous that i'm dating him and he's not dating them.

I don't know why they have to be so jealous! I mean Jack is available,Zach is a fuckboy- And Jonah well- a loyal one! And not to mention there are a ton of boys in our school!

I don't get why they need to hurt me and let their jealous-ness do that to theirselves. I hate it!

I mean my boyfriend is good looking I know that but what does that have to do with me?

———

"Hi my love." Daniel greeted me with a huge smile,of course,I smiled back without letting him know i'm down.

"Are you okay?" He asks as I nodded. "Hmm..Okay,do you wanna go to a date later? It's friday."

Before I answer I remembed I applied to community services in the school so I can earn some money for...a new phone..the popular girls broke my phone of course and now I need a new one.

"I can't.."

"Why? I have a surprise for you later darling,please?" Daniel kissed me on the lips as I nodded.

I can just cancel my duty for later..and work tomorrow.

"Do you wanna stay overnight at my house?"

"No..I-I can't I have to do something tomorrow,Dani.."

"Alright,it's your choice,I love you okay? I have to go to Mr. Hanstin's office. I have to collect some papers for the christmas party alright? You head to class now." He said as he pecked my forehead.

"Can I come?"

"Babe you're gonna miss class,I don't want you to fail."

"Please? Only one time."

"Alright,come with me." He tangled his hand with mine as we continued to walk to the office,finally I won't see those bitches' faces again.

——-

"I'll see you later bubba,I love you." Daniel got in his car and waved bye to me as I smiled. Once his car isn't in the view anymore I rushed back to the school and met Ms. Diana in the canteen. She's the canteen lady and she offered me to clean the tables and she'll pay me 10$ each hour which is okay for me.

"Corbyn! Why are you in such rush?" She raised a brow.

"I need to mop the gym ma'am.." I answered as she giggled.

"The janitor already cleaned it for you.I asked him if he could and he nodded.  So here's a hundred bucks." She handed me the money.

"Ma'am I can't keep that I-"

"Stop the nonsense Corbyn,go buy a new phone so you won't have to work anymore." She smiled at me.

"Thank you so much Ma'am!" I smiled as I hugged her.

"You're very much welcome" She said as we pulled away from the hug.

——

"Hi baby.." Daniel greeted me and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Hi."

"Come I have something to show you." Daniel said as we began to walk up the stairs,passing through Anna's room then entering his.

"What is it?" I asked as he picked up a white box.

"Here," he handed me the object and my eyes went wide on what it was. A Macbook Air.

"B-Babe..I can't accept this,I-I was going to buy a phone for myself so you can take this ba-"

"Shhh.You deserve it darling,I love you." He kissed me passionately on the lips before pulling away. Tears were at the edge of my eyes,of course shedding down my cheeks,i'm so thankful for him.

"I love you too."

"Come on,cuddle with me." He giggled and got on the bed.

I placed the box on his study table and got on the bed.He pulled me close to his chest and kissed the side of my head.Gosh,this man. 🥺

•3rd Person POV•

"Babe.."

"Hm?"

"Can you please tell me why were you working at the school? I heard you were cleaning the canteen tables and cleaning some of the offices. Why?"

Corbyn raised his head to look at the older with wide eyes.

"H-How did you know?"

"Darling," Daniel pulled him to his chest more and caressed his cheeks.

"Ms. Diana told me you would always rush to some places in the school to clean. Are you okay?"

"I had to buy some medicines for my mom..she's sick."

"Your mom is not sick,my mom just visited her yesterday and they hung out. There's no way she's sick.."

"Fine,I'll tell you."

"Some girls that like you broke my phone. Now I thought of working at the school to earn and buy a new one..they have been bullying me for months-"

"And you didn't bother to tell me?" Daniel asked.

"Daniel,you're the class president! You always have other stuff to do with the teachers and I can see how busy you are! I don't need you to worry about me too!" Corbyn fought back.

"Corbyn,you're my boyfriend! I'm supposed to be on your side to protect you..and care about you."

"I don't know Daniel..."

"Okay..let's just forget about this fight okay?...I promise i'll be here for you...I love you so much."

"Promise?"

"Promise." He said as they locked their pinky finger,as that was happening Daniel pecked the younger's forehead.

"Then I love you too...so much."

————

-hi
-WC: 947