dorbyn || jealousy

Requested by:
- my bestfriend
Ship
- DanielxCorbyn
WC
-606
Type:
-sad/fluff

_______________________________

-Corbyn's POV-

"You look cute Daniel." Jonah flirts to Daniel,my 1 year boyfriend."Aww,thanks Jonah." He agrees and sat on the couch.I glare at Jonah with eyes full of lust without him knowing.He sat beside Daniel and offered him a doughnut.What the fuck I was supposed to give that to Daniel! Ugh!! Daniel gladly accepts it and ate it while roaming through his phone.Once Daniel was done Jonah gave him a glass of water.This guy is getting in my nerves.It's like Daniel's his boyfriend and not me! "I like your shoes,where did you get it?" Jonah asks with full of flirt."Oh,it's just in Target not a big deal." Daniel says not keeping his eyes off his phone.That's where I had it.I got up the couch,went upstairs to me and Daniel's shared bedroom and slammed the door to make sure they heard it.

-3rd person POV-
"Bro,I think Corbyn got mad." Jack says while cuddling into Zach."Of what?" Daniel asks full of innocence."Jonah was flirting with you bro." Zach says."I was only trying to help him." Jonah says."Yeah but that help was supposed to be Corbyn's job." Zach says."Then he got mad then went upstairs to slam the door." Jack says."I..I didn't notice that.." Daniel says frowning."Better check up on him." Zach suggested so Daniel went up stairs.

-Daniel's POV-
I went upstairs and opened the doorof the room me and Corbyn shared,luckily it was not locked.I saw him covered in our blankets.I sit beside him and touched his hips.He quickly squirmed away from me."Get out,I don't wanna see you." He says not making eye contact with me."But baby,it's me." I say in a sweet voice.He squirmed far away from where I was sitting since the bed was huge."Oh come on babe,don't be like that." I say."No!" I hear his muffled voice under the sheets."What's wrong babe?" I ask.He got sat up and removed the blanket from his body revealing him shirtless only with a sweatpants on.Then I saw his eyes red and puffy and my heart shattered into a million pieces.He really got mad."Jonah was fucking flirting,complimenting and helping you! That's my fucking job and you let him take it! Why don't you go kiss him,snuggle up to him,watch movies with him,have sex with him,go out everywhere with him and forget about me!" He screams at me and layed back down to pull the thick sheets over his head again."Baby,I will never do that,why do you think i'll love Jonah?" I ask."Because he's perfect for you! All he does is compliment you like you're his boyfriend! I'm supposed to be the one complimenting you! I was supposed to be the one who gives the donut to you! I was supposed to be the one giving you a glass of water! Ugh!! Now why don't you go kiss him already?!" He says."Babe...don't tell me you're....jealous?" I say trying not to chuckle."Hell yeah I am.Because that stupid Jonah is trying to take away my boyfriend." He whines.It's kinda cute seeing him like this.It warms my heart knowing he really loves me.I got in the bed and went over to his side cuddling him."Aww,don't worry baby i'm all yours." I say.He wraps his arms around me and buries his head in the crook of my neck."You're mine." He says as he kisses me softly on the lips.
_______________________________