zaniel || start over

so uhm guys,a lot of you request for zach and daniel to get back so here if you dont prefer the other imagine above this u can read this.

-

"Always be happy,please."
-mE 💝
-
Warnings: cussing,mention of sex

꧁3rd Person POV꧂
7:39 am
-

"Corbyn Corbyn!" Daniel panted as he chased Corbyn on the sidewalk.

"Daniel? What do you want?" Corbyn continued to walk as Daniel walked by his side.

"Can you please help me?"

"Why would I help you when you cheated on my best friend Daniel?" Corbyn stopped and turned around and face Daniel.

"Please Corbyn..I-I fucking regret what I did,I was out of my mind,I was sexually frustrated and and- and well....I just fucked up..." Daniel stuttered,tears falling out.

"Alright.I will help you with whatever you want, but if you fuck up again,I'm beating your ass up." Corbyn warned as Daniel rapidly nodded as he hugged Corbyn. "Thank you,thank you,thank you so much!" Daniel sniffed.

"Alright alright get off,it still doesn't mean I forgive you." Corbyn lets go of the hug.

"Thank you Corbyn." Daniel smiled as they continued to walk.

-

Daniel got flowers and chocolates,a teddy bear and a customized gold necklace which said "Zaniel" that Corbyn told him to put it there and he'd buy it for him.

The blonde smiled at the items placed in the passenger seat of the car,getting out of his and is now at the front door of their house he used to live in.

It's now or never.

Daniel squinted his eyes as he knocked.

"Hold on I'm getting it!" A muffled voice said as the door opened.

"Oh...it's you."

"Jack I-"

"I Don't wanna hear it Daniel,once a cheater always a cheater." Jack furrowed his eyebrows,he was about to close the door but Daniel stopped it by his palm.

"Please..just let me talk to Zach..Please..."
Daniel asked,tears building up in his eyes.

"Jack! What's taking so long you're dying in our gam-" Zach approached the door and looked at who it is

"D-Daniel...?" Zach bit his lip. "Zach...I wanna talk..please?" Zach nodded and lets his inside as he closed the door.

"Zach! He's not welcome here anymore! Get out of here you piece of bullsh-" Jonah was cut off by a vase being thrown at the floor.

"Jack and Jonah will the both of you shut up?!!! You have been talking shit about him for days! Were you in the relationship with him?" Zach asked,shouting.

"Were you?!" Zach repeated again.

When he heard nothing but the sound effects of the tv he crossed his arms. "That's what I thought.Come one Daniel." Zach motioned him to his room upstairs.

Once they made it to their room Zach sighed,letting Daniel sit on the bed.

"Make it quick." Zach said deadly.

"Zach i am so..so fucking sorry for what I did,I don't know why I did that i was sexually frustrated and wanting some pleasure and i turned impatient so i hit up a guy and we started to hook up and i didnt realize how much you meant to me,i let my horniness cheat on you..I can't believe I broke my promise that we'd be each other's first time..I regret EVERYTHING..I am not talking to that guy anymore and i blocked him on any platform and Zach I want you to know that I love you so fucking much,I can't let you go you're the best thing that happened to me,I wanna marry you and start kids with you and and- I love you too much to let you go.." Daniel cried.

Zach had faint tears from what he heard,but he was not gullible so he didn't kiss him right away. "1 month." Zach stated as Daniel looked up at him

"1 month to prove you love me and you regretted that,If i didnt fall in love with you..bye bye it is." Zach chuckled as Daniel smiled crashing his body into Zach's and giving him a tight hug as he pulled away minutes later.

——-

theres a part 3 dont worry i got lazy ):

710