dorbyn || forced out of ageplay

~ hey guyss,ive been gone for 6 days lmao,did u miss me lol as if.
~ check out my ig,i changed my username
~ @/aesthzdh
~ all my uwus go to ageplay kind of stuff
___
• warnings: idk see for urself
• Daniel wanted to go into headspace since he hasnt been in a while but it's in a school day but Corbyn forced him kindly to get out of headspace.

__

•3rd Person POV•
Friday;8:12 am

"Princess are you ready to go?" Corbyn shouted-asked his boyfriend while packing his books in his bag.

"Me not weady daddy." Daniel waddled onto Corbyn and hugged him.

"Bubby why are you in headspace? We're gonna go to college baby." Corbyn rubbed the smaller's arm.

"But baby Daniel can't howld it."

"My love please?" Corbyn pecked Daniel's cheek.

"Fwine." Daniel huffed and angrily stomped to get his bag.

——

"What's wrong with Daniel Corbs?" Jack,a friend of theirs asked.

"He's not been in headspace for a few months and I can't do anything but force him out of it."

"Just chill man,it's the last day after all,he'll be in headspace for the rest of the weekend,and don't forget about it,you're participating in poster making. Don't be stressed,Daniel can handle that." Jack pointed to Daniel who's fidgeting with his fingers,squinting his eyes every moment to not go in headspace.

"I know..." Corbyn sighed.

"Have you had any ideas?"

"Yeah,world peace." Corbyn chuckled.

"Don't forget your materials man,goodluck,I better get to my class,Zach's waiting for me." They both did their handshake then Jack walked off.

"Corby?" Daniel looked up.

"Yes princess?" Corbyn turned to the nervous brunette.

"I'm sorry.."

"For what babe?" Corbyn asked him softly.

"Being a huge bother to you."

"Baby,you're not a bother oka-"

"Corbyn Besson,please report to Classroom A5N,your head in postermaking is looking for you,I repeat,Corbyn Besson please report to Classroom A5N as your head in postermaking is wishing for your appearance thank you." The campus speaker announced.

" Do you have to go?"

"Yeah baby,i'm really sorry,i'll call Jonah to take care of you." Corbyn texted his friend and minutes later he showed up,rushing to the two couple.

"Are you free this period? Daniel's classes start at 12." Corbyn asked,

"Yeah,Professor Xander allowed us to have this as a free period,thank God."

"Awh,that's great,Daniel's trying not to get to headspace,please guide him," Corbyn stopped

"I have to go baby,i'll see you at the dorms later at 4 okay?" He waves goodbye.

——-

11:18 am

"I have to go Jonah," Daniel grabbed his bag and waved goodbye to his friend.

He tried so hard not to play as a child,he just thinks that college sucks now.

-After classes;at the dorms-
5:17 pm

"Ugh! Finally..." Corbyn groanes as he locked their dorm.

"Hi precious." he stopped as he pecked Daniel's lips.

"Daddy." Daniel jumped into his arms and snuggled into him.

"It's okay...you can be in headspace as long as you want,love." Corbyn rubbed his back as they both pulled away,Corbyn then showered and proceeded on doing some essays. As he wanted to spend the weekend with Daniel.

———
•im sorry ive been gone,i went back to playing roblox as i wanted to play royale high. so if u have roblox hmu at my messages and lets play together :D
• WC: 579