donah || colors...are beautiful

"- in a world where your vision is black and white, colors will only appear once you made interaction with your soulmate."

-im too lazy to do requests, sorry :D

------------

-daniel's pov-

i opened my eyes once again, such a plain and boring sight i see everyday, well..it doesn't make a difference anymore.

i got downstairs watching every step, mentally counting every one of them until i touch the ground of the first floor. i only count them because there was this superstition when i was a kid, people who live somewhere isolated, their stairs intend to change counts. ( i made that up okay? okay.)

it's still childish of me to think that it's real atleast i have something to look forward to the next day, but that's something better to do other than doing house chores every minute and hour.

my older sister works in manila, she gets a ton of money from her job, she promised me if she had enough, we would be moving into the city and forget this house placed nearly in the forest, i barely see her hideous face since she has to bike miles in the road way from this mountain. it honestly sucks.

and worst, if she had to work overtime, she'll have to stay there.

thinking about this honestly makes me want to smash the bowl placed right infront of me containing soup.

i can't really do house chores all day right? and i cant mostly sleep all day, i'd tell my self i'm lazy again even i already did a ton of things.

i went outside after eating my soup, grabbing my bike and decided to ride it away to the small market i took place in to sell vegetables with the old lady there, i mostly chop the vegetables up to be used in "pansit" (a filipino dish that contains thin dry but cooked noodles with different variants of vegetables)

my sweat dripped down as I parked my bike, clutching my satchel that contains a little bit of money as i push different people out of my way to arrive at the store.

i sat down beside her, the old woman's face smiling at me as she thanked me.

"it's really not a big deal, i have nothing to do." i sigh and grabbed the vegetables under the table, sharpening the knife provided for me, that old lady knew my grandma for years she offered me to work here for her to help my sis and grandma, sadly my grandma passed away a few weeks just after my birthday.

customers feet were being heard approaching the store, coins clinging onto the little container, half of my chopped vegetables were bought, i sighed, grabbing the clear plastic again to put the ingredients.

i stared at one of them, he has nice clothes on, although i cant really tell what color theyre wearing.

he bought two packs and immediately left, his hair was curly and he's tall, but he didn't look at me, the old lady's pretty famous in this little market, since she works very hard and she has relatives and old friends in here, she never introduced me to any of them.

"daniel? here's a little bonus." she handed me a lot i smiled at her, thanking her as i continue on my chopping, i grabbed the whole lettus, staring at my fingers that had been recently cut from all the chopping. i let out yet another sigh as i told her i'd aid my fingers first.

few hours passed and i was able to go home, riding my bike up the mountains as i breath heavily, sweat dripped down.

i opened the door, seeing my sister folding our washed clothes. "oi, you missed to fold these, where were you?" she asked.