zaniel || the galaxy is endless...

today as exams day and im glad i passed now i can sleep peacefully.

--------------

-3rd person pov-

once upon a different time, zach giggled as he ran through the snow, holding daniel's hand while doing so, dragging the blonde male as they took deep steps into the thick snow below them. 

zach looked back at daniel as they ran to the destination zach wanted, daniel thought it was a beautiful sight he has ever seen. 

zach rapidly breathed as they reached the little store, a puff of smoke coming out of his mouth everytime he exhales. "are you okay, babe?" zach nodded and chuckled a bit, looking at his lover. "come on."

daniel peeked inside, the place wasn't as fancy as many winter dates, but it sure feels warm once you step your foot in. he never expected to zach to ready a dinner date for them.

the brunette male dragged daniel in the place, pointing out the table they'd be having their date on, it already has food and drinks in it, the only thing missing is the people who are gonna be eating them through out the night.

zach pouted his lips and gasped. "i forgot the candy cane jar." daniel looked at his lover and smiled, the most precious action to tell zach everything is fine and it will always be.

the date went to an end and the two can't wait to get home for the awaited cuddles.

"zach, i love you." daniel managed to say out of his mind filled with jumbled words.

"i love you too!" zach grinned at the boy and continued to cross the street. 

"zach! watch out!" 

who knew such enthusiasm led to a sorrowful ending?

in the current present, daniel looked up the sky, this was the ever first time he looked up at it without the person beside him who would persuade him to look at the stars with him.

if i knew that would happen, i would have pulled you far away.

was there any other way things could have happened?  i wish we didn't continue that date, i refused at it, but you kept pestering me about it. i love you too much to not go with you.

the stars shapes like a candy cane which struck daniel's mind, making him scoff and his tears drop to his side.

the galaxy is endless...and i thought we were too.

-------------

srry this is so short, the title isn't mine, it's a kuroken ff.

wc: 401