dorbyn || left alone

With a touch of Zonah cuz theyre cute
-

"If you want to fly,you have to give up the things that weigh you down."
-Le Fleur 🧸✨

3rd person POV
10:52 pm
-

Daniel walked through the dark cold sidewalk in LA,he recently broke up with his boyfriend,ex boyfriend to be exact because he caught him cheating.

He has his cold bare hands in his pockets and head down,looking only at the road.Not paying attention to those cars passing by or who's looking at him.

He stumbled upon a small cafe shop,it seemed peaceful since the worker is only there,no customers,Daniel gets the point because it's dark out.

He walked in causing the bell to ring and the faux blonde worker to look up from his seat.

The blonde smiled and stood up. "Oh,were you about to close?" Daniel questions. "No no,the  shop is open 24 hours." The blonde answered,Daniel nodded in satisfaction. "So what can I get you sir?" He asked handing him a menu.

Daniel scanned the menu and saw what he wants "An iced coffee and a doughnut that's all." Daniel bit his lower lip as he gave the menu back.

"Okay you can take a seat wherever you want." He smiled. Daniel nodded and took a table somewhat near the counter,for the blonde to see him easier,

A few minutes later Daniel phone dings only to see a notification from Cameron,his ex boyfriend wanting him back.He blocked the boy and sighed.

"Only if you didn't do anything? I'd still be with you." Daniel mumbled and rolled his eyes,looking at his phone.

"Is this a bad time?" The blonde asks as he was holding a tray with the brunette's order. "No it's okay." Daniel looked up at him to meet beautiful green eyes he never saw before.

The blonde placed his food and puts the tray on the counter,he removed his apron and hanged it,then he sat across the brunette,

"I'm Corbyn." He smiled at Daniel,who looked at him. "Daniel." He responded.
"You have pretty eyes." Corbyn complimented. "You too." He chuckled.

"So uh...what made you come here late at night?" Corbyn asked,leaning his head on the palm of his hand as his elbow rested on the table.

"I broke up with my boyfriend,now I have no where else to stay cause my parents are homophobic." He sighed,sipping his iced coffee.

"You can stay with me! I live with my two best friends who are actually a couple." Corbyn offered. "No,i'd be a burden." Daniel declines.
"Aww come on i'm not letting you go homeless! Especially it's hella cold outside." Corbyn explains

"Am I aloud to fight?" Daniel chuckled,finishing his food. "No,now,I'll give you some of my hoodie and then i'll call one of my worker friend to take over for tonight,i'm not letting you wait." Corbyn grabbed his phone and dialed one of his friends. "Jack? Yeah take over for me tonight,I found a stray kitten who needs help." Corbyn smirked as Daniel looked at him.