janah || justice

TW!! talks about shooting, sensitive topics.

okay so, this is actually not a story. yes even in wattpad i wanna spread awareness.

December 20, 2020, something happened in the Philippines, specifically Paniqui, Tarlac. It was around 5;10 in the after noon when Frank Gregorio (Age 25) was popping boga ( sort of like a firework, but harmless) in their backyard with his friends when all of a sudden a police man with his 13 year old daughter came to "talk" about the boga and it is very noisy. But it got very violent that it turned to screaming for help. When Junel Neuzca (the police) was holding Frank Gregorio, Frank's mother (Sonya Gregorio age 52)was hugging him, not letting anyone touch him. A few minutes into the fight Junel's daughter piped in, saying. "Let go!!!" Sonya screamed back "No! You let him go were just in our house!"

The girl fought back with "My father is a policeman!"  Sonya kept hugging her son then said. "I dont care e e e er!" Sort of like a song 2NE1 made. Mocking her. Then Junel said " You really want me to end you right now!" The with that, Junel pulls out his gun and shot Gregorio and Sonya twice in the head.

Now Junel is charged with a double murder case.

im only here to spread awareness about police brutality cuz this does not happen only here but everywhere around the world.

"Hell is closed because the demons already set foot on earth."

#stoppolicebrutality
#justiceforfrankandsonyagregorio
#stopthekillings