jachary || all i want is a kiss

I noticed I barely made jachary and fyi i do request :)
{pretend zach is not in the band on this one}
-
-
3rd person POV
2:40 pm

"Zach babe i'm home from the studio! I brought uh.." Jack stuttered as he didn't know what he actually bought because he promised at 2:30 he'll be home but it's passed it.

"I bought cinnamon pretzels and some doughnuts!" Jack smiled,putting the box of food on the kitchen table and removing his shoes to put it in the shoe rack.

He waited patiently for Zach to come downstairs but there was no cheerful Zach to shower him with kisses.So the blonde made his way upstairs to check on Zach.

"Baby?" Jack opened the door to their shared room and saw a sobbing brunette. "Babe- oh my gosh what happened?!" Jack asked,rushing to the side of Zach where he was crying.

"Don't touch me." Zach pleaded. "Baby,why? Did I do anything wrong?" Jack asked worried. "Yes." Zach replied while choking on a sob. "Well what is it baby? Tell me." Jack stated.

"You-you didn't k-kiss me when you went to the studio awhile ago in the morning and I cried all day about it,you don't love me." Zach whined making Jack giggle a little bit.

"Baby,I love you okay? I just forgot about it." Jack assured. "Well it also means you're forgetting about me." Zach cried,sniffling.
"That's not true babe." Jack frowned,

"But- you didn't kiss me."

"Babe,I can kiss you all day when I come home." Jack smiled,he layed down with the brunette and held him in his arms. "I love you Jacky." Zach smiled.

"I love you more baby." Jack smirked.Then next thing you knew Jack was tickling Zach while showering him with kisses

Jack swore to everything he'll marry this guy.

-
-

Short but cute