zorbyn || successful than me

hey guys! i currently have requests in my drafts,please dont be upset if i havent had done ur request in a week or what,but i know it will be published,writers block,ya know? anyways,i was watching a movie and it inspired me to do this.
——
warnings: cussing
——
•Zach's POV•
1:18 pm;Friday

"Hey Zachy,i'm gonna head out with some officemates of mine,we're having lunch alright? I'll be back." Corbyn kissed my forehead.

"C-Can I come?" I asked nibbling on my bottom lip.

"Wish I could take you baby,it's an important lunch meeting.I better go now." Corbyn grabbed his jacket and went out of our house.

Yep,that's how my life went for the past 3 years. Sometimes I guess. Corbyn and me have been dating for 3 strong years,he built his own company and I was beyond proud. Corbyn earns a lot of money in his own comany,basically the CEO of it. But of course for myself,I'm not a gold digger so I had to work for myself to earn money,I work at a cafe,no biggy,I earn a decent amount of money and my boss treats his employees fairly and I couldn't be thankful enough.

Corbyn of course on the other hand,had to spoil me expensive clothes or bags,I really feel bad 'cause I can't even get stuff like what he buys for me. I feel so helpless sometimes,my money is not compared to his,my status is not compared to his and my looks is not compared to his,I don't even know why he loves me...i'm nothing but a helpless boyfriend.

-3:24 pm-
•3rd Person POV•

"Hey baby i'm back" Corbyn closed the door,untied his tie,removed his shoes and set down his things,once he looked at the living room he didn't see Zach,he went to the kitchen and didn't see his lover.

"Zach?" Corbyn checked the backyard,no Zach. He checked the pool,still nothing. Last choice was the bedroom,he went upstairs,went through some hallways and finally reached the masterbedroom,he opened the door hoping not to see what he was thinking,luckily,the brunette is sleeping peacefully,body covered in their fluffy blanket and snoring softly.

Corbyn let out a breath of relief and closed the door.stripped into some Hoodie and ripped black pants on the knees.

He noticed Zach's laptop is open and went to check what he was on,he grabbed it and set it onto his lap and scrolled a little bit.

A job application? He thought silently. But he already works at a cafe.

Zach stirred and fluttered his eyes open,seeing Corbyn and his device on his lap. He grabbed it and closed the thing.

"Babe,you already work at one,why do you need another one?"

"Th-tha- that was not for me." He lied.

"It literally said Zach Herron,is there another Zach Herron in the world?"

"Babe are you struggling with something?"

"N-no." He pulled the blanket up to his face and let tears slip quietly.

"Babe,do you lack of money? I can help you please,what's wrong?" Corbyn reached up and lightly pulled away the blanket from Zach's face only for the younger to pull it back.

"G-get out." Zach mumbled. "No,until I don't know what's wrong with you."

"I said get out Corbyn!" Zach screamed. Corbyn sighed,setting the device down on the bed and leaving.

——

"You're such an idiot Corbyn!" Jack scratched his head in frustration.

"How did that make me an idiot?"

"He could have done something stupid! Why did you leave?!" Jack asked.

"Well he told me to,"

"He doesn't mean it like that,sometimes words can be complicated,he'd tell you to leave but what he really wanted was attention and love from you,he'd tell you he's not hungry but he's starving,he'd tell you you're so ugly but you're the most beautiful man in the world,and he'd tell you he hates you but deep inside he loves you so much." Jack explained.

"How do you know that?"

"I have a boyfriend you dummy and he did those things to me."

-

"Where are you going?" Corbyn asked Zach.

"I'm going to the building where I applied a job to." Zach answered,putting his shoes on.

"Let me atleast drive you."

"No,I don't need your show off car.I'm leaving," Zach was about to head out but Corbyn grabbed his arm.

"What's up with you sugar? you're never like that.."

"I'm very upset Corbyn,it would be nice if you leave me alo-"

"I'm not leaving you alone,Zach."

"Corbyn,you don't understand.You're making a lot of money while I sit here looking like a gold digger wanting all of your success,I have to work for myself Corbyn,I don't wanna feel helpless in this household."

"Babe you seriously think like that?.."

"What else could I think of? oh i want corbyn to buy me a fucking gucci bag?" He rolled his eyes.

"Baby...you don't have to work two jobs..you-you can work at my company." Corbyn smiled.

"All your workers won't like me." Zach sighed.

"They will! Please babe? I would be so proud to introduce you as my boyfriend." Corbyn rubbed Zach's forearm.

"Fine.Don't bother me right now."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No..just don't bother me." Zach walked upstairs,completely forgetting about his other job.

- 2 Days Later -

"So uh guys...I called for this meeting to introduce you to my boyfriend," Corbyn smiled

"And assistant of mine." Corbyn looked at Zach.

The younger's smile widen,who knew he would be his boyfriend's assistant at work.

"His name is Zachary and you can just call him Zach. He will be working in the office right next to mine." Corbyn faced his employees as they clapped and welcomed the smaller one.

"You can all go back to work now."

After everyone left Zach giggled and leaned onto Corbyn.

"Are you okay now?" Corbyn traced the bridge of the younger's nose with his pinky.

Zach scrunched his nose and nodded,laughing softly.

"I love you"

"I don't"

"Beannnn!" Zach whined,stomping his foot softly.

"I'm kidding sweetheart,i love you more." Corbyn pulled him into a passionate kiss,letting it linger before pulling away.

"Let's go to your office yeah?"

"mhm."

——-

dont ask about the cafe zach works in,i got lazy.

1085