Chapter 41

© Copyright material

CHAPTER 41

Zoya's POV

            It's been two days since the accident. I was at the hospital with Jake and James. We were with Daniel the whole morning. The doctors were with Dina, so we couldn't go to her. We laughed with Daniel, trying to relax ourselves a little. Then Ryan came to Daniel's room, saying we should go out for a while, until he checks Daniel up. We went out in the hallway and sat on the chairs that were there. My phone rang. I got it out of my purse and saw it's Alexandra calling, Dina's sister. I panicked! What will I tell her?

            James saw my expression and asked: "What's wrong, ZoyToy?". Yea, he calls me like that now, too. Just like my Dina.

            "It's Dina's sister. What will I tell her?", I asked with fear in my voice.

            James thought about it for a few seconds and then said quickly: "Don't tell her anything now. We'll see how Dina's condition will be and then you'll tell her. I know they are sisters, but she's far away and couldn't do anything about it, so there's no need to worry her. Tell her that Dina is out of town doing some business.".

            I nodded confirming. He was right. I know it's not nice to hide the truth, but in this case it was necessary. Alex couldn't do anything about it, not even visit Dina, since she's so far away. She'd only eat herself up with worry.

            I answered my phone quickly, before it stops ringing: "Hey Alex!".

            "Hey Zoya! Finally! How are you? I've been trying to reach Dina, but her phone is turned off. What's going on? Do you know where is she?", Alex asked fast.

            I took a deep breath silently and answered: "I'm fine. I'm with my boyfriend Jake. And Dina's boyfriend is with us.". I looked at the boys, they were both smiling. Probably at 'boyfriends' part. James liked that.

            "She's out of town for a few days, I'm not sure for how long. She forgot her phone here. Can I help you?", I lied, biting my lip gently.

            Alexandra answered: "Oh, ok. I was just worried. Feeling strange this past few days. I've been calling her a few times, but her phone is always turned off.". I felt bad for lying to her. They always knew when something happened to the other one.

            She continued: "And I need some info for my visa, about my visa contact, James. Dina sent me an e-mail with everything I needed, but I accidentally deleted it. Actually, my PC deleted it somehow. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until Dina comes back.", she said sadly.

            "What do you need? James is here with me now. Maybe he could help you?", I said fast.

            She smiled and said: "Yea, sure! He's just the one I need, because, who would know info about him better than himself?", she laughed.

            Then she continued confused: "But, didn't you say you're with your boyfriend Jake and Dina's boyfriend?".

            "Yes, I did. Figure it out, Alex. You're smart!", I said laughing.

            She said excitedly: "Oooooh! James is her contact AND her boyfriend!", she emphasized the word 'and' a little bit.

            "I'll kill her for not telling me she has a boyfriend!", she said. I shifted in my seat a little at her words 'I'll kill her'. 'Oh, Alex, if you only knew where Dina really is, you wouldn't say something like that', I thought to myself.