Chapter 50 - Pic of James's Opel Insignia / I need you by M. Anthony video

© Copyright material

CHAPTER 50

James's POV

            Early in the morning I came back to the hospital in my new car, black Opel Insignia, meeting Ryan on the parking lot. We went inside of the hospital together. I went to Dina's room straight away, I couldn't wait any longer to see her again. She was already awake and smiling when I came to her room. We kissed and then talked for a while. I told her that my boss was asking for her every day. He will come to visit her now when she's awake.

            The nurse came into the room, telling us she should take Dina to another room nearby, for an ultrasound check up.

            I instantly asked worriedly: "Is everything ok with the baby?".

            The nurse smiled and said: "Yes, yes. It's just a regular checkup. Don't worry. We have to do it now when the mommy is awake too.", she looked at Dina smiling, and then turned to me again and continued: "I suppose you're the father?".

            When I nodded confirming, she said: "Well, in that case, I suppose you can come too. That is, if mommy agrees.".

            Both of us looked at Dina, she smiled and said: "I'd really like that.".

            The nurse asked Dina if she would like to try walking to the ultrasound room. Dina nodded her head confirming. She got out of the bed slowly. I was holding her on the one side, and the nurse on the other. Dina made her first step after the accident and I was incredibly happy. After a few steps, the nurse moved away to open the door, leaving me alone to hold Dina. Dina moved slowly, but she was happy she's walking on her own. She was really weak, but there was no need for wheelchair or crutches.

            A few minutes later we came to the ultrasound room. A female doctor greeted us. We greeted back and Dina laid down on the bed. I sat on the chair next to her, on her left side. The ultrasound machine and the doctor were on her right side. The doctor smiled while she was looking at the monitor, and so did Dina and I. I was holding Dina's hand. And then the doctor got serious, still looking at the monitor. Dina looked at her worriedly, then she turned her head to me, looking worriedly at me too and squeezing my hand a bit.

            I asked: "Doctor, what's wrong?".

            She didn't say anything, she just continued looking at the monitor, squinting her eyes a little to focus her eyes better.

            Just when I was about to ask again, she smiled and said: "Oh, nothing's wrong. I'm just a little surprised. It's great news, actually. They're twins. Look.".

            We were surprised. She turned the monitor to Dina and me. She showed us and explained what exactly we're looking at, and both Dina and I smiled.

            Dina wanted to be sure: "Twins? We're going to have twins?". She was so happy.

            The doctor said: "Yes, twins. Congratulations!".

            I kissed her right away. Wow! I was so happy I felt I could dance right here. The doctor gave us two copies of the ultrasound, one for Dina and one for me. On her way back to the room, Dina was practically flying, caressing her belly and smiling. When we got back to her room, she sat on her bed and looked at me. Still smiling.

            "James. Twins! Wow!", she said happily.

            "Yes! Our twins, Dina!", I replied happy just as much as she was.