Chapter 21

© Copyright material

CHAPTER 21

James's POV

            Zoya and Jake went out, leaving Dina and me alone. Finally! I couldn't wait to hug and kiss her. She was in the kitchen, making popcorn for us. We're going to have a movie marathon. Each of us had the right to choose one movie, and the 3rd we'll choose together. She sat beside me and pressed 'play' on DVD remote controller, cuddling closer to me, holding her head on my side, underneath my arm. I was sliding my hand over her shoulder and over the length of her arm. She turned her head to face me, and gave me a kiss. Then she turned away again so she could continue to watch the movie.

            It was cloudy outside, and slightly cold too. It was September 11th. I've lit the fire in the fireplace, got a small blanket from Dina's room, covered her, and sat back next to her. About two hours later we started to watch the second movie. A few minutes later the rain started. Pretty stormy one. Thundering started too. Dina snuggled to me even closer, I couldn't help but smile. I was so happy. Her phone rang. She answered and talked for a minute.

            Dina hung up a few moments later, saying: "It was Zoya. She said she's going with Jake to his place and they will watch movies there, because they don't want to ruin our night together, since their date got ruined by the rain. So she called to let me know where she'll be.". She smiled.

            I hugged her tightly: "Good! More time for us together. Alone!".

            I smiled and we kissed. She said how she likes the sound of the rain and thundering, so I got up, went over to the balcony door and opened them, so she could hear the sounds even better. She liked my idea. The fireplace heated the living room pretty good. I sat back next to her, and we started to kiss again. A little bit later we moved the coffee table to the side, placing two blankets on the floor and laid down. We cuddled and kissed while we were watching the movie, which was almost over.

            She sat on me, kissing me, sliding her hands to the bottom of my shirt, pulling it off slowly. I slid my hands over her shirt too, doing the same thing. We were surrounded by the noises. On one side there was the TV, but it wasn't loud so that we could hear the rain. On the other side was the fireplace, wood cracking from the heath of the fire. And the rain, with occasional thundering, which were the loudest noises around us. We kissed passionately, taking each other clothes off slowly. We made love on the floor. Then we laid down next to each other again and just cuddled up, covering ourselves and falling asleep.

            An hour later I woke up, and I woke her up too. The fire in the fireplace went out, and it was getting colder. I got up and closed the balcony door. We removed the blankets from the floor, putting coffee table back on its place. I turned off the TV and we went to her bedroom to sleep. I have to get up at 8 am. I'm working from 10 am. I hugged her in her bed and we fell asleep again. It was 8 am when Dina woke me up. I had to take a shower and go to work.

            I got out of the bed, put my clothes on and walked to the kitchen. Dina was already there, making breakfast. I headed to the front door saying I'm going to my car to get my uniform so I can take a shower and get dressed for work. I opened the door, and there was Zoya. Trying to find her copy of the key in her purse. She got slightly scared when the doors opened, but she relaxed when she saw it's me. We greeted each other, she went inside, and I went to my car. I got back soon, holding my black sports bag over my shoulder. After the shower I got dressed into my SWAT uniform and went into the living room.

            Dina licked her lips when she saw me, saying: "I'll really have to eat you!".

            She came closer to me and whispered: "You should wear that more often in front of me.", she smiled, winking. When she turned around and I hugged her from behind, kissing her side of the neck.

            "I love you, baby.", I said.

            She replied: "I love you too. I made you breakfast and coffee before you go to work.".

            I kissed her again and sat on dinning chair to eat my breakfast. Zoya ate her breakfast too. She was smiling the whole time.

            I asked her, winking: "Had a good night?".

            She smiled and said: "Good? No. Great? Yes!".

            I smiled too and said: "I'm glad you did.". We talked a few more minutes and then I had to go. I kissed Dina, said bye to both of them and went away.