•Chapter 40•

*Rides a stolen sun chariot*

UPDATE!!!

is it too much to ask for barakatboulevard to read my fic?

God, if he does read this, cake will spend Christmas together. Lol

*shatters into a pile of rubies*

----

"The two steps consist of pissing off your beards" Clarice explains.

The aura she emitted was similar to that of the classic Disney villain.

"First off, we have Krista. You should know that she despises the color red"

"So your clothes should consist of reds. Red flannels for Luke and Red bandanas for Ashton" both boys nod in agreement.

"What about me?" Michael asks.

The wicked smile on Clarice's face was a little unsettling for the pale boy. Michael swallows thickly.

"Michael, as much as I love the lilac on your hair, you should dye it a bright red since you're stuck with her. Shirts, underwear, snapbacks, heck even socks should be red" She giggles evilly.

"Krista may be easy to piss off but she's also smart, as much as it pains me to admit that, so you should do all these things with subtlety or she'll notice that there's up. Got it?" She waits for a response.

The boys all share a look with each other and nods in agreement. Clarice grins and squeals in excitement.

"Step two!" Clarice yells and motions her hands as if holding two guns.

Michael grins at the obvious reference while the rest of the boys look at her weirdly.

"Luke, how do you feel about your mom, Liz?" She asks in a sickeningly sweet voice.

Luke looks around nervously while Calum raised an eyebrow at Clarice. Michael and Ashton however couldn't seem to control his giggles.

"U-um,  what?" Luke stutters out.

The half Asian girl rolls her eyes.

"God, I'm asking if ever at one point in your life were you a momma's boy" She says exasperatedly.

That's when Ashton and Michael lost it while Luke's cheeks flared red.

"Well, based on your reactions. I guess he was"

"You have no idea" Ashton laughs.

Calum tried to contain his giggling but he let let a few out. Luke pouted at this.

"Don't laugh! You should be defending me. Some boyfriend you are" Luke himself snickered a bit.

"Okay, enough of cake, we have a serious matter here" Clarice reprimanded.

"As I was saying. Rebecca is a little different, but there is one thing that she cannot stand. She will literally loose it with this one" There was a little glint in her eyes.

"What is it?" Ashton asked as he stopped giggling.

"She literally hates a complete momma's boy" She smirked while looking at Luke.

A silence followed.

"Rebecca is such an unlucky girl" Ashton shakes his head while Michael tried to keep his laughter at bay.

"I'm leaving you boys to work on that part of the plan. Friendly tip, Rebecca starts to get foul when she gets pissed off" Clarice explains before moving on to the last bit of the plan.

"For the last and most grand part of the plan, is the simplest and possibly the easiest to pull off. It's something that both girls hate with all their being" she smiles.

"What is it?" Luke asks.

Clarice laughs for a moment. The kind of laugh that makes one question the level of rationality in a person.

"Boys, I hope the fam likes Mashton"

---

*Rides an cloud of monarch butterflies*

Lame ass chapter I know

But hey, at least you guys know the while plan now.

Thanks for reading this c:

*turns into a giant space whale and flies away to another dimension*