•Chapter 30•

The sounds of pleasured grunts echoed through the walls as two sweaty bodies moved against each other in bed.

"More, Luke! Harder!" Calum moaned under Luke as he pressed harder onto him.

It has been a day since Calum and Luke announced their relationship and now, they were back in the Hemmings household.

The two were all alone in the house having Luke's parents going to work while Clarice, Michael out to get food.

Ashton however, was nowhere to be seen. The night they told everyone about their relationship, Calum and Luke found Ashton out on the beach. He was crying and laughing at the same time, phone completely smashed and only in his underwear.

It was a particularly scary sight, if Calum and Luke were to be honest.

And today, they decided to relieve some...tension.

They didn't have to be careful since they were completely alone, that meant they could really let go.

Calum was breathing hard as Luke's hands slowly trailed up and down his back.

"I-I don't want to hurt you, babe" Luke said with reluctance and concern in his voice.

"Just keep going. It feels so go-- oh my god, Luke! right there!" Calum gasped as Luke hit a particularly sensitive and tense spot.

Luke hesitantly pressed harder and continued with his movements, much to Calum's pleasure.

Luke wiped the sweat from his forehead as the mid-day Australian heat started to really get to him.

Luke's movements started to slow down a few minutes later.

But who was Calum to complain? They have already been going at it for quite some time. He should be grateful that Luke even wanted to do this and for the fact that he lasted this long.

"Calum, I'm tired and my arms hurt" Luke whined as he got up from his position.

"Its okay Luke, you did really good. Are you sure you've never given massages before?" Calum asked he got up and put on his shirt.

Massaging can really take its toll on someone, particularly if you're not that trained in giving it. Calum knew this and yet, he still let Luke do it. In fact, Luke's fingers did wonders on his aching back.

The both went out of Luke's room, to the living room, opting to watch a movie while waiting for Michael and Clarice.

"What do you want to watch, Baby?"

"Happy feet!!" Luke cheered. Calum just laughed at his boyfriend's excitement.

Halfway through the movie, while the two boys were cuddled up in front of the TV, the door opened revealing Ashton, Michael and Clarice.

"Awwww. You two are so sweet, I think i might puke rainbows and glitter" Clarice teased while Michael was nudging a lightly blushing Ashton with a cheeky grin.

Calum turned and smiled at them while Luke was intently focusing on the TV.

"Hey Ashton! Where have you been?"

The boy in question just shrugged on response.

"We found him in the park while on his phone. I think he was either making a keek or taking selfies in public" Michael chuckled.

"Oh. Whats for lunch?" Calum asked, eyeing the various bags that the three were carrying into the kitchen.

" a Philippine Classic, Pancit!"