•Chapter 15•

a/n: *Breaks through a massive hunk of rock using a hand held drill*

HEY!!!

So I had this chap since this morning but I was too busy eating Ice cream and watching Cake videos on YouTube.

SO here you go!!

*spins really quickly and disperses into a flock of colorful parrots*

-----

Luke wakes up from probably one of the best nights sleep he's had in a very very long time. It was probably because he had Calum sleep beside him, he doesn't know.

Luke now takes a look at the clock which read 6:02am. Its was probably close for Calum to wake up and go to school.

He suddenly feels warm breaths on his stomach and sees Calum cuddling his abdomen, His arms lightly hugging Luke's lower mid-section.

Luke also realises the hard problem he has in his boxers.

Luke freaks out. This is probably the most awkward situation he's been in so far.

He tries to pry Calum's hold off him but only results into him hugging Luke tighter.

The unthinkable happens next.

Calum mumble Luke's name and starts to suck on a very very sensitive spot right below Luke's belly button.

Luke lets out a quiet moan and Calum unconsciously sucks harder. Luke felt sparks and fire course through him. If this continues, Luke may not be able to control himself and cum in his underwear.

Luke tries to carefully remove Calum's grip on him. He succeeds. He puts a pillow between Calum's arms and quietly sneaks into the bathroom, picking up a shirt and some sweatpants on the way.

Luke sits down and tries to control his breathing for a moment. The was too close, HE was too close.

He looks down to see his boner painfully constricted in his underwear and an angry purple hickey on the spot Calum mistook for a lollipop.

Luke decides to take a really cold shower to take care of his 'problem'.

--

Luke steps out of the bathroom wearing the sweatpants and shirt he took and mentally slaps himself for forgetting to get a pair of underwear.

He steps back into Calum's room and sees him still fast asleep. Calum was now tightly hugging the pillow in Luke's place. He looked so cute with his mouth slightly open. He unconsciously scrunched his nose which made him ten times more cuter.

Who knew that this seemingly harmless boy could make you moan in pleasure even with his eyes closed, literally.

Luke takes a picture of a sleeping Calum before he steps out of the room to get a glass of water.

Luke takes a look at the pictures hung around the hallway. A fairly large family portrait catches his attention.

It was a picture of Calum, along with two other women, one with long brown hair and an older looking woman with curly black hair. All three of them having similar facial features and wearing expensive looking clothes. Luke figures that they're most probably Calum's mother and sister.

Luke wonders how he's never noticed this picture before and feels like he's seen the other woman before, he just couldn't put his finger on it.

"That was us when we first moved here" Luke almost jumps at the voice interrupting his thoughts.

Luke turns around to see the Brown haired woman in the picture, dressed in a business suit.

"Hello, I'm Mali-koa. Who are you and what are you doing here?" She politely asks.