•Chapter 12•

a/n: Hey you beautiful reader!

quick update bc I'm in such a great mood!!

*jumps into a helicopter and flies away*

---

"yeah, or girls"

They were both quiet.

"OMG, I'm so sorry! I just came out to you over the phone. It just slipped. I'm really sorry, I just-"

"Luke!" Calum tried to calm Luke down. He was rambling and although Calum thought it was cute, there really is a must for them to talk about this.

"I'm really sorry...I ju-"

"No no, its fine. I'm glad you told me" Calum cut him off before he started rambling again.

"Does the band know?"

"No. I'm not sure how they'd take the fact that their band mate is into dudes" Luke admits

"Well, how long have you known? that its like...dudes for you?" Calum  feels excitement in his veins over the fact that Luke trusted him enough to admit something this big to him.

"Only recently I guess. I mean I used to date girls. Its just different now"

"Different how?"

He hears Luke hesitate for a minute.

"T-There's just this one person that made me realize m-my feelings"

Calum felt heart break a little. Whoever this person is, He sure is really lucky.

"W-Well if it helps, I'm not really that into girls either" Calum coughs awkwardly. He makes his way to his room and lays in bed.

Calum heard something fall on the other line followed by what Luke muttering a string of curses under his breath.

"R-Really?"

He could hear a few shuffling noises on the other end which could mean that Luke was either in bed or was changing clothes.

"Uh Y-Yeah. I-I guess I kinda ruined things now haven't I? I'll just hang up now." Calum sighs heavily.

"N-No! you didn't ruin anything! please don't hang up!" Luke protested, Unconsciously letting a little bit of desperation lace his voice.

"O-Okay" Calum blushed

"I'm really glad that you told me"

"Me too"

"I'm really happy that I have such a wonderful friend like you Calum"

Calum felt his heart sink.

'Friend'

"Yeah. Me too" He sighed sadly.

●•●•●•●

They talked for hours about other stuff before Calum had to hang up, saying he had to be early the next day.

Luke didn't want to be a bother so he just agreed. He said he was going to text Calum the next day.

He was laying on the bed in his hotel room when Luke finally let their conversation sink in.

Calum likes boys.