•Chapter 29•

*flies in on a floating toilet*

Terribly made chapter ahead

Oh yeah, dirty thoughts may surface while reading some parts. lol

*pushes the flush and gets sucked into the now glowing toilet before it explodes*

---

Luke couldn't express what he was feeling. He was amazed at himself for not passing out at the sight of Calum down on his knees and asking him to be his boyfriend.

Now, Luke was thinking of ways to pay Calum back with something as equally special, but could he match what Calum did?

The silver rings were really beautiful and the sunset topped it off making it extra romantic. Could he really match it? Can an expensive candle lit dinner near the beach do?

Luke shook his head and pushed these thoughts away in the mean time, for now he was going to enjoy his boyfriend's company.

'boyfriend'

Luke could get used to that.

The pair were walking back to the beach house, fingers intertwined and a silver ring adorning their ring fingers.

Luke picked the ring with Unconditional inside it while Calum happily went with Eternal.

Luke turned around when he heard faint giggling behind them. Oddly enough, he felt like they were followed through out the day but he was just too distracted with Calum to care.

"Should we tell them?" Calum suddenly spoke up.

"Tell who?" Luke already had an idea on what Calum was talking about, but he wanted to be sure.

"Everyone, about us?" Calum held his boyfriend's hand tighter, the rings glinting in the light of the moon, while looking directly into his eyes.

Luke felt his knees go weak at how Calum was looking at him. His beautiful brown eyes looking into Luke's whole being, silently asking for an answer.

Luke's heart melted. He couldn't really resist Calum when he uses his eyes like that.

"I think we should" Luke smiled, kissing the ring on Calum's finger. The tanned boy smiled at him, his eyes shining with gratitude and happiness.

Today, Luke was sure of one thing: Calum's eyes are weapons of mass destruction.

-----

When they finally arrived at the beach house, they saw Clarice on top of Michael, both sleeping and cuddled up on the couch.

Calum chuckled at the sight of his bestfriend completely letting her guard down while Luke was taking pictures of the sleeping pair.

In the midst of Luke taking pictures, Michael unconsciously hugged Clarice tighter, making the sleeping girl snuggle deeper into his chest.

Luke logged into twitter to tweet the pictures, but he stopped when his notifications blew up on him  and saw what was trending....worldwide.

#Cake

#5SOSBeachDay

Calum and Luke

#5SOSBeachDayFollowParty

Luke felt his heart beat faster. Why would him and Calum suddenly trend worldwide in twitter? Luke would understand if he trended, but why with Calum?

Luke's curiosity got the better of him, so he excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Calum nodded and kissed Luke in the cheek.