•Chapter 5•

a/n: *Headbutts through a thick concrete wall*

hello to you, reader of this story.

thanks for the votes and comments, those made me smile despite a shitty and stressful week.

oh whale

on vid ze storie!!!

*disappears when lightning strikes raised hand*

----

Throughout the day, Calum couldn't concentrate on his Classes, not that he didn't care but with his current grades, he was sure to graduate as Salutatorian.

He was excited because today was the day he was going to meet him.

Today, he was going to meet Luke.

~

Last period seemed to go by in slow motion. Its as if the universe itself decided to stretch time so it would take longer for Calum to meet Luke.

Calum was doodling on his notebook when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out and saw that he had a text from Clarice.

"Hey CalYUM, meet you by the bleachers later so we can meet your boy-toy?"

Calum let out a small giggle. Clarice had Calculus for last period, and knowing her, she must be dominating the whole class, even the teacher. She was after all running for Valedictorian.

"Luke is not my boy-toy and shouldn't you be in class right now?"

"Sure he is, you have heart eyes whenever he texts you, and yes, I am in class. These people are total neanderthals like i cant even. Sooo are u up for it or what?"

"Up for what? sorry i forgot :P"

Calum laughs. He knew that this particular emoji pissed Clarice off. He just couldn't resist.

"Ughhh, GAGO!! are we going to meet up after your soccer practice to meet up with your boyfriend or not!??"

Calum tried to keep his laughter in. Conceal, Don't feel, Don't let them know.

"Yeah sure, hahaha, see ya there and He is NOT my boyfriend, well he is, but not like that! He's just a friend who happens to be a boy"

"Keep telling yourself that Cal, He's still your boyfriend. lol byeeee *hair flip emoji*"

"bye :P "

"UGH, FUCK YOU!!! ❤"

Calum couldn't handle it. His stomach hurt from suppressing his laughs. If he didn't "Let it go" it was bound to come out the other end.

"Mr. Hood, is everything okay back there?" Ms. Bisares asked looking up from her desk and noticing Calum's red face.

"Everything's peachy Miss" Calum coughed

Ms. Bisares narrowed her eyes at Calum before going back to her work.

Calum managed to calm himself down before his phone vibrated again. This time though, it was from Luke.

"Hope you're having fun at school. Cant wait to see you later ☺"

Calum couldn't help but smile. If it was possible, Calum got even more excited to Luke, the person who could make him smile just from a single text.

"lol funny, school and fun dont belong in the same sentence. where u at?"

"I'm almost at the City"