•Chapter 41•

*Jumps out of the black void•

Holy Shet, I'm sorry for not updating so long OMG.

And we reached more than 110k?

*victory treks and disappeares*

---

"Okay, Ashton. I'm ready" Michael nervously mutters as he waits for it.

It had been days since Clarice's plan was put into action and so far, it was working like a charm.

Krista had been complaining about all the red flannels Luke and Michael wore all week. And Rebecca had been annoyed by Liz's constant presence on Luke's side.

Actually, it was quite hilarious how the two girls weren't enjoying their stay with their supposed "sunshine"

Rebecca had a fit and almost slapped a waiter at the restaurant her and Luke were supposed to have a date.

Her outburst was a result of her frustrations because of Luke asking his mom if it was okay to order food at the restaurant.

--

"Hey mum, what should I order?" Luke asks with mildly worried eyes

Liz smiles at her son and takes the menu from his hands.

"I have think you should go with something green and healthy, maybe a steak--"

"I don't like green stuff, they taste awful" Luke complains.

Meanwhile, their other companion was ready to pop a nerve. Icy blue eyes filled with annoyance and a silent growl in her throat.

"Liz, I think Luke should order on his own since he--"

"Nonsense, I'm his mum and I know what's best for him. And that's Mrs. Hemmings to you"

Rebecca steels herself in defeat.

"Mum, should we get some wine?" Luke asks in a whisper as if he was going to get in trouble if someone heard him.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT"

---

"Don't worry so much, Mikey" it's going to be fine" Ashton reassures in a clam voice

"But what if-"

"Hush child. Your hair is going to look great" Ashton grins making Michael laugh a little.

Suddenly a mirror was put in front of Michael and he is left to marvel at how punk rock he looks in his new red hair.

"I look like an apple from that Sophia the first episode. Awesome!" Michael squeals in childish glee.

Such punk

So rock

Very Michael

"I told you so. Now get dressed, we have a date scheduled today" Ashton says as he puts away the mirror.

The plan today was a date in a small coffee shop with Michael discreetly calling Clarice and Ashton reading fanfiction and working on his blog.

Easy, simple and everybody wins.

"oh my god, I look great" Michael grins after he got changed.

Ashton spared him a look. Ripped black skinny jeans, black boots with a Peirce the veil shirt.

"That you do Mikey, that you do"

"Ash, we should hold hands while we eat ice-cream on the way there" Michael suggests as he gets his phone.

"Good thingking, Mikey"

---

*pops out like a random mushroom*

Well, this update wad kinda pathetic. I'm sorry for being out for so long. I had to deal with Shit and funerals and we were traveling around and my phone broke and writers block. Total nightmare really.

Who missed me? No one? Okay.

I'll update soon, when one find time between making reports in school or making lesson plans for my classes lol.

So that's it.

*puts on obnoxious looking helmet and disappeares with fart noises and the smell of freshly picked roses*