•Chapter 11•

a/n: *flies in with toothless*

Hi!!!!!!!

so yeah, I got nothing better to do so UPDATE!!

your comments and votes made me better

initiate the chapter!!!

*scratches eyebrow and disappears with a dazzling display of fireworks*

---

The moment Calum set foot on the school grounds, everyone was already looking at him.

Clarice told him about this. He though she was just over reacting like the rest of her fandom but no, she wasn't.

Calum made his way to his first class but was stopped by Rebecca and Krista, Captain and Co-captain of the cheer leading squad, two of the most popular girls in school and Clarice's prime enemies. Behind the two girls were a army of girls glaring at him.

"How do you know Luke Hemmings? and Why is Michael tweeting about you?" Rebecca questioned with ice and venom lacing her words.

"Uh..." Calum was speechless. He wasn't used to this much attention before. Sure he played soccer and was awesome at it, but the audience didn't want to rip him to shreds when he played.

"This is your twitter right?Why the hell 5SOS tweeting about you??" Krista spat with fire and fury while showing Calum her iPhone which was on twitter.

"Umm, H-He's my friend?" Calum mentally hit himself because that came out more like a question than an answer.

"Stay away from Luke you fag!" one of the girls behind Rebecca and Krista shouted.

Calum usually didn't let those kinds of things get to him. But this was different. They were talking about Luke now.

The school doors suddenly slammed open with a smiling Clarice. Her smile suddenly turned to a glare when she saw the hurt expression in Calum's face.

"What in the world is going on here?" Her voice so calm and vicious it made the whole room colder.

Some of the girls in the little army gulped.

"Stay out of this Freak" Rebecca narrowed her eyes.

Clarice was about to say something when Calum interrupted her by dragging her away to class.

"Don't stoop to their level Clar. Their not worth it. Calum whispered. Hurt evident in his voice.

"This isn't over you Faggot!" Krista yelled at them.

Calum heard something snap and before he knew it one of the trash bins were flying straight to Krista and hit her in the face. Clarice let out a satisfied grunt and started walking away with Calum, her middle finger raised and the rest of the students in partial awe, fear and admiration of her.

"You didn't have to do that you know" Calum smiled

"I know, but I wanted to" She smirked and winked at Calum

--

Calum was thankful of Clarice the whole day.

There were suddenly girls who wanted to talk to him. You'd think that being one of the best players of their soccer team, would get him attention right?

wrong.

The girls at school could care less about their soccer team. They only cared for the football team and the basketball team. That was it. But if asked, it was the Soccer team that got their school noticed. It was kinda sad.