•Chapter 48•

"Damn girl, your face got rekt" Megan said in awe as she was patching up Clarice's scratched up face.

"If you think that's terrible, you should see the other girl" Calum commented from one of the spare beds in the nurse's office.

Megan turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm still lost on what really happened. All I heard was you got into a fight with one of the school Barbie dolls" the nurse said.

"That I did" Clarice grinned proudly, smiling through the pain despite her right cheek, which was now turning into a bruise.

"Where's the other girl then?"

"In the locker rooms. One of the teachers are taking care of her" Calum supplied.

"What did you even do to her?" Megan asked, her curiosity spiking.

"It wasn't pretty" Clarice

"Do you mean what you did to her or just her in general?" Calum asked with a hint of a smile.

Clarice looked at Calum. She wasn't expecting that one.

"That was savage. I love it" Megan laughed.

Calum laughed as well with Clarice following the hysterics. After the three of them calmed down, Megan finally finished patching up the scratches on Clarice' face.

"You sure you don't have any bruises under there?" Megan asked as she pointed at Clarice' shirt.

"Nope" she answered.

"You still haven't explained what really happened" the nursed pressed.

Clarice smiled as she layed down on the bed that she was on.

"It started with me telling that she didnt have a dick"

---

She then stood beside her as if to whisper a secret to her.

" The one thing that you don't have is..."

Personality?

Manners?

A functioning Brain?

"... A Penis"

And that kids, was when she lost it

Rebecca screamed out as she grabbed a fistful of Clarice's hair with one hand and slapped her with the other hand.

The half-Asian girl tried to push her off but instead she accidentally ripped off Rebecca's extensions.

The act surprised the blonde girl and let go of Clarice's hair. She stepped back touched her hair.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" She screams as she charged at her opponent.

Clarice, not letting her anger get the better of her, slammed the heel of her palm at Rebecca's nose.

The blonde girl stumbled back as she held her bleeding nose.

"YOU BROKE MY NOSTHE!" She yelled out.

Clarice let out a snort, despite her burning scalp, and held back a comment about nose jobs.

The people in the cafeteria started gathering and chanting 'fight' like the 5-year-olds they are.

Calum tried to stop the fight but was pulled into the crowd by a few guys.

The blonde girl seemed to recover and aimed to scratch out Clarice's face.

The half-Asian girl quickly dogged her adversary's hands. She didn't notice one of the chairs behind her so she stumbled back.