•Chapter 4•

a/n: *raises self from the grave*

I LIVE!!

sorry 'bout not updating for so long, and yes i have been dead to the internet world bc school.

Luke's birthday was a few days ago and i greeted him on twitter, but I guess he was busy having birthday sex with Calum. oops hahahaha

*slowly fades to thin air while laughing*

----

"So, you boys are on tour, and I guess that there are things you have to learn to live without now, aren't there?" The interviewer, Lyrie, asks mostly to Ashton while eyeing him like a cougar stalking its helpless prey.

Michael senses Ashton's discomfort and answers the question for him.

"Yeah, like privacy from the world, I mean, we cant even go out for a walk without tons of people following us around" He laughs, hoping to help ease the tension.

The interviewer nods at his answer and directs her attention to Luke, who has been quiet for most of the interview.

"What about you Luke? What do you miss?" she ask rather flirtatiously.

"Um... I miss my Cal- I mean cat? yeah, I miss my cat" Luke's face flushes pink.

"Your cat? I didn't know you had a cat?" The interviewer asks with evident confusion in her face.

Ashton snickers and Michael face-palms.

"We all miss Luke's cat. Her name is Bella" Ashton giggles

"Okay, I have a few questions from twitter. Is it okay for you to answer them?" The boys nod.

----

After the interview, Michael and Ashton corner Luke in the tour bus armed with knowing smirks

"So-" Michael begins as he sits beside Luke

"-you miss Calum, huh?" Ashton continues sitting beside Luke's left.

Luke sinks further into his seat.

"I-I've been so nervous lately, I mean, I cant believe I'm meeting Calum in a couple if days?"

Ashton's face softens and gives Luke a reassuring pat.

"Did you tell him who you really are yet?" Michael asks earning him a glare from Ashton

"We're supposed to be helping Luke"

"Well did he?"

Ashton was about to throw the nearest thing to him, which was a little stuffed lion, to Michael but stopped mid-throw when Luke spoke up.

"No.... I haven't told told Calum yet"

"Why is that?" Michael asks, ignoring Ashton's warning glare.

"Its just that... he's liking the real Luke, not the famous Luke. we like the same things and he gets me"

"So, you're just gonna let him figure it out?" Michael prods

Luke nods, eyes still downcast.

"Not trying to be rude here, but don't you think that's a little mean?" Ashton frowns

"I know, I just hope he'll understand and still be my friend. I just.....I don't even know anymore" Luke sighs

"Well I think he will understand, and I also think he'd either be blind or stupid if he did want to be your friend" Michael grins

Luke flashes him a greatful smile.

They decided to head in for the night and went to their respective bunks.

Luke took out his phone, decided to open twitter and noticed that #LukesPetPussy was trending.

Luke let out a laugh, Thankful for the Fam's constant support.

He decided to tweet.

@Luke5SOS
Thank you 5SOSFam for making me laugh. Rt for a follow and LETS PARTY
#LukesPetPussyFollowParty

After 15 minutes of following some fans, Luke reached the dreaded follow limit.

@Luke5SOS
on follow limit guys, but keep partying :)
#LukesPetPussyFollowParty

There were dissappointed fans but a short few told him that it was okay and hoped he had a great day.

He wrote their twitter names on a piece of paper. He's going to follow them tomorrow.

Luke logged out of twitter and rested his head on his pillow. He though about a particular dark haired boy with beautiful eyes and a captivating smile before sleep took over him.

----

a/n: *pops up from a giant hat that dropped from the sky*

so 'Move' by Little Mix was on repeat while writing this and I realized that my name is my Parent's ship name hahaha

leave a vote/comment guys. and welcome to new readers :*