•Chapter 13•

Calum was a ball of hyperactive happy energy throughout the rest of the week.

He restocked the fridge, cleaned the house, dominated soccer practice and aced his math quiz.

Rebecca and Krista tried to make it their mission to mess him up, but Calum just steam rolled through, telling them to back off and not kill his vibe.

Clarice had a smug smile while this was happening. Although she was slightly creeped out, she couldn't help but feel proud at the fact that Calum managed to take care of himself fabulously well.

Still, Calum didn't tell Clarice about Luke's visit yet because he was too distracted with preparing everything and with the fact Luke was visiting for the week.

Time seemed to fly and before he knew it, it was already Tuesday.

Calum was on his way home from soccer practice when all of his happy happy feels flew out the window.

Calum was now a mixture of nervous and anxious energy. It only struck him now that Luke will stay and live with him for like five days.

He even forgot to plan what him and Luke would eat.

●•●•●•●

Luke was on his way to Calum's house. He had been a bit distracted during interview and shows that it annoyed their management. They even threatened to not let him visit Calum for his days off.

But he did his best not be distracted and with that, management let him have his little vacation.

He pulled out his phone sent a quick text to Calum.

"Almost there :)"

"Great, cant wait :D"

Luke suddenly felt his nerves calm down. Now he's getting a little giddy with excitement.

He arrives at Calum's house. He gets out of the car management arranged for him along with his duffle bag and rings Calum's door bell.

Calum opens the door with a smile, wearing a plain gray V-neck shirt and a pair of black sweat pants, and tackles Luke into a hug. Luke hugs back and they stay there for a few minutes.

Calum then breaks the hug with an awkward laugh and a blush coloring his cheeks.

He motions for Luke to come in and gives him a short tour of the house.

The kitchen, where people snick-snack.

The Living room, where people chit-chat.

The Bathroom, where people shit-shat.

The Computer or The Rec room, where people click-clack.

And finally his room, where people frick-frack.

Calum did his best not to laugh at the last part. He was sure his last statement would backlash on him someday.

Luke was having trouble with keeping his laughter under control while Calum had a wide grin. Eventually, Luke calmed down put his bag down.

"Do you mind if I leave this hear?"

"Yeah sure, Its alright. You can change into something more comfortable if you want"Calum flashed him a smile and took in his appearance only now.

Luke looked amazing, as per usual. He was wearing a white Nirvana tee with black skinny jeans that hugged his legs like a second skin. Calum was pretty sure his mouth was watering at the sight.

---

"So... what do you want to eat?" Calum asked while the credits rolled up on the TV.

After the short tour, Calum suggested that they watch a movie, so Luke could rest a bit from the trip. They ended up watching 'Easy A' because, Who doesn't love Emma Stone?