•Chapter 47•

*surfs in on a orange tsunami with pink tigers*

Hello again!

Here's an update :)

*slaps an update at your face then laughs like hyena before turning into a duck and rolling off into a glowing ditch*

----

"So let me get this straight" Calum started as he felt an incoming headache from the situation.

Ashton, Michael and Clarice kept their giggles at bay because of Calum's statement.

"Trust me, Cal. This situation is anything but 'straight'" Clarice commented, using air quotes to emphasize the word 'straight'

Calum rolled his eyes and massaged his temples.

"So you three-" he gestured to the three Australians sitting in his living room "- quit your jobs to prove a point?"

Michael and Ashton both nodded with proud smile while Luke looked a little guilty but still nodded with his two band mates nevertheless.

"And you are now on vacation while the whole world has no idea that you are in my house?"

"Yes" Michael grinned

"Well, Natasha knows where we are and so do our parents" Ashton added.

"Are you mad?" Luke asked quietly.

Calum paused for a moment. He rubbed his chin while a thoughtful expression overtook his facial features. He then sighed.

"I'm pissed, actually" he ran a hand through his hair and scratched the back of his head.

Luke's expression instantly fell. He started regretting their decision, even though he wasn't part of it much, in quitting everything.

"I'm pissed at a lot of things but not at you guys"

Luke stopped his internal breakdown and looked up to see Calum looking at him with a soft smile on his lips.

"Come here you big weirdo" Calum opened his arms and gestured for Luke to embrace him.

Calum almost fell to the floor from the force of Luke's embrace.

"I can't stay mad at you for very long can I?" Calum sighed into Luke's ear

"I missed you so much" Luke almost sobbed.

"I missed you too, baby" Calum hugged him tighter as if he would disappear like a twisted dream.

At first Calum didn't believe any of it. He thought that this wasn't real and that all of this was just an illusion.

"I'm guessing you planned this?" Calum threw a look at Clarice, who had her phone out and was pointing it at their direction, taking pictures.

"Uhuh and this is a beautiful moment, so I'd shut up and stay in it if I were you" she replied.

Calum rolled his eyes but kept quiet nonetheless.

Ashton took a few shots of the moment and put his phone away.

He planned on posting a few of the pictures when all of this blows away and cools down.

Meanwhile, Calum broke the embrace and immediately took Luke's lips into his own as they shared a searing and passionate kiss.

Michael couldn't help but smile at his friends. He was happy for Luke and Calum now that they were together again. However, he knew that there were more important things to discuss.

He cleared his throat, successfully reminding Luke and Calum that they were not alone.

The two stopped kissing and looked at Michael, Clarice and Ashton with sheepish smiles.