•Chapter 8•

a/n: *descends from the sky aboard a majestic white horse*

Hey :)

so yeah, another update because I love you guys.

*Randomly gets whisked away by a giant snowy owl*

----

"OMG....its him! the guy I had coffee with yesterday! Its Luke"

Calum felt his heart beat out of his chest. Its the same Luke he had coffee yesterday, the only difference was that, this Luke had hair styled into a perfect quiff, clothes that fit him like a glove, a black lip ring and thousands of fans screaming his name.

Clarice was as excited as kid on Christmas eve. She had literal anime sparkles coming out of her eyes.

"OMG! I cant believe they're actually here!" Clarice jumps in excitement.

Calum felt dizzy from the sudden plot twist. He almost wished that a unicorn would come out of the crowd and tell him that this was just a dream, because these things just didn't happen!.

"Clar! thats Luke!!" Calum points at the blonde sitting between the other two members of the band.

"I know right? Luke Hemmings of 5 Seconds of Summer. He's onee of the reasons why we even came here" Clarice smiles not looking at Calum.

"No Clar! Its Luke! the guy from tumblr? the guy I had coffee yesterday?" Calum grabs Clarice's shoulders to keep himself steady causing her to turn around and stare at Calum.

Calum stares back at her.

Clarice starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Funny man. So your trying to tell me that you met Luke Hemmings online and met up for coffee yesterday. You got me man" Clarice laughs.

Calum felt his vision blurr. He starts  questioning if last night really happened. Was there something in that tea he ordered?

Clarice looks at Calum again and immediately realises that something was wrong. She holds him to keep him steady.

"Calum, you're scaring me. Quit playing around!"

"I am not playing around!" Calum looks at Clarice, eyes dead serious. Everything felt so unreal. There was no way that the boy sitting on stage was Luke. His Luke.

He pulls out his phone.

"I'll prove it to you!" Calum sends Luke a quick text.

"Are you still here?"

As soon as his phone displays that his message was sent, the both look at the blonde boy on stage.

They see him stop in the middle of signing something and took out his phone. He smiles a bit, types on his phone and puts it back in his Pocket.

The instant he puts it in his pocket, Calums phone vibrates, signalling a a new text. It was from Luke.

"Yeah, I'm right by the table"

Clarice's grip on Calum instantly tightens painfully. He was sure it was going to leave a bruise.

"Holy Mother of Lady Gaga. Calum Thomas Hood, you went out with Luke fucking Hemmings of 5 Fucking Seconds of Summer. HOW??? WHAT??? HUH???" Clarice screams making some of the people turn to them and give them weird looks.

"What!? Got a problem!?" She shouts when she notice the looks, making them turn around in fear.

"We have to stay calm" Calum mumbles.

Easier said than done.

●•●•●•●•●

Luke tries to look up and see if Calum was in the crowd. As soon as he does, he sees Calum with his friend wearing some of the band shirts.

The way that shirt wrapped around Calum made Luke feel heat in the pit of his stomach. It felt so new that it scared him to pieces.

Luke replies to Calum's text much to Management's annoyance. They told him not to use his phone at these kinds of events. But he just couldn't resist.

When he looks up again, he notices the way his friend is latched onto Calum like he's the only thing solid within arms reach.

His mood instantly drops when he sees Calum's expression. He looked like he had been struck by lightning, betrayed and utterly confused all rolled into one hot mess.

Luke thought this was the best way for Calum to find out, but he did not expect him to look like that.

Luke manages to sign autographs and smile. He could talk a little but it still hurt his throat. This was probably his karma.

He just wanted to run to Calum. He wanted to apologise. He wanted to hug him and kiss him and he needed to stop right there because it was getting weird.

The line moves and both Michael and Ashton manage to be their fantastically charming selves the whole time, unaware of Luke's internal war.

"Hi....." Calum was already there

"Hey..." Luke says, voice raspy

Luke was afraid to look up. He didn't want to see the pain in Calum's beautifully brown eyes. He couldn't take the fact that he was the cause of it.

"I....I...." Luke tries to form a coherent sentence but he couldn't.

He finally gets the courage to look up at Calum.

He looked so... so... hurt

"Can you guys stay?" a smirking Michael cuts in.

Clarice just nods, not sure what to do in the situation.

Some security guards usher them both into what looks like the back stage.

Before they entered the back stage, Luke got up and went to Calum. Ignoring the annoyed glances of Management's personnel.

"Please stay" Luke whispered to Calum. It seemed to snap Calum from a trance. He gave Luke a weak smile and nodded.

"Okay"

"Thank you" Luke sounded almost desperate. He needed to fix this.

But first...

He needed to deal with hundreds of other fans who wanted his autograph.

-----

a/n: *Stealthily rises from a puddle of water*

HEY!!!

I just want to share something.

In the last chapter's an I mentioned that I dated a guy? well we didn't frickle frack at all bc i wanted my first time to be special. He kept bugging me from day one and i got irritated. so i dumped him. He wanted to get us back together but I shot him down.

with my fist. lol

Moral Lesson: If he hurt you the first time, what makes you think he wouldn't do it again for the same reason?

Oh yeah. keep those comments coming guys. I cry tears of joy when i read them :)

Bye Beautiful Creatures!!!

*Disappears into a cloud of rainbow smoke*