•Chapter 3•

a/n: *makes flashy entrance with hip-hop dancers, pop music and fireworks*

Hey!!!

I still cant believe that you guys actually like my story. I'm really happy about that.

Again thanks for the comments and votes. I reward you with another chapter. haha

on with the story

*laughs diabolically and disappears in a flash of green fire*

----

After a hectic day of recording, 2 radio shows and an interview with a really rude host, Luke is definitely tired, so him and the boys decide to eat out at a restaurant.

Luke decides to go to twitter

@Luke5SOS
Longest day ever. Cant wait to be reunited with my true love

He hits send and in just a matter of seconds, it got 867 favorites and 723 retweets, there most of the fans were asking/demanding who "my true love" was, but there were some who just told him to take care. He's going to follow them later.

The restaurant thy picked was all very fancy with all the smooth music, candle lights, overly dressed waiters and white table cloths. He immediately thinks that the looked out of place with the ripped band shirts and black skinny jeans, but at least they could afford it.

They ordered their food and weird looks from the other customers. Their food came and before they could eat, a few fans approached them for autographs, pictures and twitter follows. The security guards soon ushered the fans away so the the boys could have some privacy.

"We gonna go out clubbin' tonight?" Michael asks as he rubs his tummy, a contented smile on his face.

Luke sends him a glare

"No Mikey, we are not going out tonight. We just had a long ass day"

"What about a movie marathon at the hotel?" Ashton says as he picks at his fingernails.

"I think I'll pass, I wanna go to bed" Luke yawns and rubs his eyes to make it convincing, when in reality, he just wants to go to tumblr and talk to Calum.

"Liar, You just want to go to tumblr" Michael smirks.

Luke smiles at the thought of getting to talk to Calum.

"Well, maybe I met this really cool guy my age who likes the same stuff as I do"

"Careful mate, you might mention some stuff about us that could get us in a lot of trouble" Ashton says with a worried expression.

Luke just sends him a smile

"I wouldn't worry about that Ash. Besides, Calum doesn't even know who we are"

"First name basis huh? I think Lukey here has a little crush" Michael Grins as he wiggles his eyebrows while Ashton laughs.

"Oh put a sock in it Gordon" Luke glares

"its settled then. Me and Mikey are going to have a movie marathon while you are going flirt with an unsuspecting teenager" Ashton announces as a waiter comes and hands them their bill.

------

Luke has initially planned to fall asleep as soon as he made contact with the bed. But he thought, What if Calum had replied to him? well he didn't want to be an asshole who didn't reply, so he opened his phone and tapped on the tumblr application.

He immediately noticed that he has 2 new messages.

Luke felt happy when he saw that they were both from Calum.