Epilogue

Seven years later....

"Mason give that back to your sister!" I yell taking her Barbie doll from his hands. She was crying in the corner, while Justin tries to comfort her.

"Mason we do not take things from our younger siblings." I scold the seven year old. I walk over to Ashley who looked up and smiled at her Barbie. She hugged Justin and ran back to her room.

"Mommy am I in trouble?" He asks frowning crossing his arms.

"Of course not little guy. Your never in trouble, but don't take your sister's stuff next time." I chuckle hugging him and watching him walk away.

Justin wraps his arms around my waist and twirls me his way. I laugh and he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I love you Emily." He adds kissing me on the lips gently. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around him. Even after all this were here, together and that's all that mattered.

"I love you too." I say leaning back to look him in the eyes.

"Since the kids will be gone tonight I was thinking, we could have a fun, very fun night." I whisper in his ear leaving chills down his spine. He smirks and shakes his head.

"You never change, but I think I'll be the one doing all the pleasing." He smirks cockily holding my hand.

He was still mine and I was forever his. Our relationship didn't have all the best moments, but we called it bitter love. We went through it together.
*******
Thank you for reading.🙏❤️
And that's a wrap.!