Chapter 15

Emily P.O.V (Mature Content Ahead!!)
~Present day~

I open the door to my house. I see Chance walking down the stairs in his sweats. I smile up at him and see him rush over to hug me.

"I missed you." He whispers behind me still hugging me tight. I hear footsteps behind me and smile behind me. Justin was with me getting my stuff from my room.

"What are you doing here?!" My mom yells excitedly rushing over to Justin hugging him.

"What a lovely surprise to see you." She says smiling hugging me too. I look over at Chance and mouth "you didn't tell them?". He shakes his head no and I mouth back thank you.

"We're just getting some of my stuff mom." I say pulling my hair back in a ponytail something I haven't been able to do in three years. He was turning his ways around and I was so glad.

"Emily your back!" Alexandra runs down the stairs with Jeffery and hugs me. I laugh and hug her and see Justin pick up Jeffery. He seemed so good with him since he wants to have a kid.

"So I was thinking we all could visit the apartment?" My mom asks us flipping her hair away from her face.

"Of course you can!" I say happily crossing my arms smiling at Justin and Jeffery.

"Actually no they can't." Justin says shocking me and my family. I look at him with big eyes and roll my eyes.

"He's just joking." I laugh even though I was dying on the inside.

"Actually no they can't Emily, since were not living in an apartment anymore." He says smiling at me, while I was I speechless. He pull out keys that looked like they belonged to a house. He did not really buy a house for us?!

"You bought a house for my sister?" Chance says raising an eyebrow at Justin. Justin smiled and nodded giving me the keys.

"Are you serious Justin?" I ask turning my full attention to him. I heard my sister squeal a bit, but not to loud.

"Yeah I'm dead serious." He chuckles looking at me letting Jeffery down. I hug him as he does that. He lifts me up and then back to the ground.

"Thank you." I say tearing up hugging him again. I hear the front door shut again.

"What's going on here?" My dad asks walking up to us.

"Well this sweet boy just bought my sister a house!" Alexandra yells running and hugging, making me laugh. Justin looks at my father who gives him a high five.

"I just realized my last baby will be out of the house!" My mom fake cries out wiping her fake tears.

"Mom!" Chance yells pointing to himself. He did live in the house so it was really funny. We all laughed and I wrapped my arm around Justin and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Thank you again. You didn't have to do that." I whisper over to him watching Chance fight over about what my mom said.

"Anything for you." He whispers back kissing my head.

"Plus we definitely need the room when we have a baby." He says a little bit to loud. We heard a little small child yell out our secret.

"Your having a baby!" Jeffery yells clapping his hands making my family stop fighting. They all gasp and look at us.

"Jeffery!" Me and Justin say at the same time laughing and looking at each other.

"Your pregnant?!" My father yells with a shocked face.

"I'm going to be a grand mom!" My mother yells loudly while my brother raises an eyebrow.

"No...no I'm not pregnant." I laugh sticking my nose up at Jeffery playfully.

"God damn it!" Alexandra says loudly crossing her arms.

"Alexandra! Watch your language!" Chance says playfully pushing he shoulder.

"What?! You all were thinking it." She shrugs her shoulders. Justin chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Well you guys are really distracting. We were suppose to just get some of my stuff." I add rolling my eyes at them.

"Don't let us stop you." My mom says stepping out of the way. I laugh and start to walk up the stairs before I see Jeffery with a shiner wedding ring in his tiny fingers.

"Give me that you little thief." I say kissing his cheek putting the ring back on my finger. They didn't noticed it the engagement ring on my finger.

I walk up the stairs right after Justin. I love how he knows my family's house by heart even though it's humongous. Once I make it to my room I'm backed up into my door by Justin kissing my lips. He grabs tears my pants down showing my underwear.

"Justin we fucked all night and this morning." I say in between our kisses. I feel him smile and continue to take his pants down.

"My family is downstairs." I say wrapping my arm around his neck and putting my legs around his waist.

"Good thing your house has soundproof walls and is humongous." He says kissing me once more.

"And to answer your first statement your not pregnant are you? So we will fuck everywhere until you are." He groans pushing into me hard. He grabs one of my legs and wraps it around higher on his waist. He hits every spot inside of me, making me bang my head of the door in pleasure. He was going so fast I was moving up and down on the door. I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

He walks over to my desk and moves everything off of it by sliding his hand and making everything drop. He slams me onto the desk and pushes me back onto it. I arch my back and try to grab at the mirror behind me.

"Justin!" I moan spreading my legs further apart for him. He grabs them and holds them as he pounds into me. He rubs my clit while fucking my hole that was already dry from last night and this morning fuckings.

"Fuck cum in me." I moan trying my best to not scream it out loud even though the wall were soundproof and you couldn't hear a thing. His hair was starting to drip of sweat from fucking me so hard.

"Fuck cum now Justin." I demand digging at his his arms coming on him and he cums inside me. We take a few minutes break to pick up everything that was on my desk.

"Ready to be fucked all night?" He warns me pulling his pants back up. I chuckle and nod my head. I totally forgot that he got us a new house and we had school tomorrow morning!

"How are we going to fuck all night when we need to get the house ready for my parents." I say shoving some of me and Justin's pictures that were on my nightstand and some family photos.

"We'll manage baby, plus I'm going to have to clean up everywhere since your cum is going to be there." He whispers seductively in my ear. I blush and give him a kiss on the lips.

"Don't forget you'll have to clean yourself since my cum will be everywhere on you." I whisper back twisting my finger with his shirt.

"Fuck your sexy as hell Emily." He groans kissing my lips long and hard.
———/—————————————————————/——
Thank you for reading🙏❤️